• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Music for DmC sequel

Bands to do DmC music next?

• Linkin Park

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Evanescence

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Three Days Grace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• The Letter Black

• POD

• Flyleaf

• Godsmack

• Thousand Foot Krutch

• Skillet

• Total voters

XM.

Blood stain child, man! representative of the melodic death metal music fitts in DMC games perfectly. Even kail, the greatest DMC player of all time used one of BSC' track in his combo movie and sounds fantastically. Check those guys on yt.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I still want Ennio Morricone to team up with Combichrist to make the soundtrack. Now hear me out with this. All of the music in the Kill Bill movies were made by Ennio Morricone. Plus I think that by teaming up with Combichrist, we could get something like this.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I'd like to hear Noisia and Combichrist again, except with Noisia producing stuff which sounds like their old stuff rather than dubstep.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
After listening through the full album of Combichrist (the new one "No Redemption"), I'd like them to stay, it really fits the tone of the game. Besides that, why not put some Celldweller and Blue Stahli in there, they've been in Capcom games before!

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
What music would you want next besides Combichrist?

No question about it, let's keep Noisia doing the score for the game. I absolutely love the soundtrack for this game. In terms of bands, if possible, Tool or How to Destroy Angels.

Noel

I don't know about Linkin Park, their music sounds little bit to Pop-ish. And I don't care to much for the Transformer soundtrack. But I would like Mike Shinoda though to do some of the music. He did a great job creating the music for the movie "The Raid".

Chemical brothers or Daft Punk.

And Iike to ask everyone, You guys cool if they decide the next DMC had more hip-hop tracks?

Gbraga

It depends on the tone of the next game, the story they want to tell and what kind of themes and environments we'll be looking at.

If we stay in the same route, Maximum the Hormone.

Top Bottom