• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrrandomlulz clarifies his position on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Apparently, everypony thinks that I am 100% against this game, be it Zerolove, AlchemistfromEden, or even DragonMaster2010 (I thought we were buddies, Dragon)

In this thread, I am going to clarify a few things.

Number 1. I BOUGHT THE GAME AND ALL THE DLCS

Number 2. I LIKE THE GAME AND ALL THE DLCS

And

Number 3. The thing I dislike about the game is it's story, that is it, the only reason I like to express my opinion about the story, is because without ANY negative feedback, we get a little something I like to call "COD syndrome"

So without further ado, let me claim what I like about the game.

First and foremost, the combat is smooth and stylish as it should be.
It's fast, smooth, and as Tameem rightfully said "easy to use, but hard to master"
(Don't get me wrong, I still wish I could slap him with a fish)

2nd. Mundus,

This what what the story got right. Mundus kicks complete ASS in this. Mundus was turned from a living cliche into an awesome version of a different cliche. And once he said. "You don't **** with a mod god.", I knew I found the ultimate badass villain (Next to Discord of course). Really all we need now is a Version of Jester, who is a mix between Pennywise and Q/Discord. (Because really, making him like Joker would be too expected)

3rd. It left enough open

Everypony here knows my biggest peeve with DmC is New Dante. They got his hair wrong, they got his jacket wrong, but nothing in the game ****ed me off more than new Dante's swagfag personality.
I was just waiting in anger the entire game for him to say "YOLO" (Thank Celestia, he didn't)
But to be fair, it was like Barakapool, as angry as it made me, it was actually a pretty decent version if you consider it was his humble beginnings.
Such as too much mutant DNA could've been THE REASON Wade got cancer in the movies (Although, we all know FOX is too stupid to pull that off)
Same thing here, Original Dante's personality is pretty the same, only less swag and more CUHRAYZEE. So if we see him get past the cursing and the swag. We could get a decent rebooted version.

4. the Tony Hawk GUI

As a few of you who were back here in December 2011/ January 2012 know, I was in fact, VERY skeptical about the Tony Hawk-like GUI.

It looked more brutal then Stylish in the initial demos. But when in mid combat, and fast action. It's nice to take a look and see I just racked up around 60000 stylish points in one fight
(Literally)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Apparently, everypony thinks that I am 100% against this game, be it Zerolove, AlchemistfromEden, or even DragonMaster2010 (I thought we were buddies, Dragon)

Also I never thought you were against the game. Better yet just say you "disliked" because against sounds exaggerated. I honestly assumed you were on the fence about it and only liked some things of it while disliking the others, which is understandable since DmC isn't a perfect game.

We're still buddies even if you don't like DmC.
images

zarion

Why should anyone give two ****s about the opinion of a random ponyfag subhuman?
Like it or hate it, I don't give a ****. There isn't going to be a sequel so what's the point?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Why should anyone give two ****s about the opinion of a random ponyfag subhuman?
Like it or hate it, I don't give a ****. There isn't going to be a sequel so what's the point?

was that necessary?

This is a FORUM you know, people still post threads regarding their opinion on the game whether it gets a sequel or not.

And that being said, how do you know a sequel isn't coming?

Do you have some inside information with Capcom or something?

zarion

was that necessary?

This is a FORUM you know, people still post threads regarding their opinion on the game whether it gets a sequel or not.

And that being said, how do you know a sequel isn't coming?

Do you have some inside information with Capcom or something?
You one o' them hopeless optimists? Have you taken a look at the sales lately? It's less than half of what they expected AFTER lowering their expectations.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
You one o' them hopeless optimists? Have you taken a look at the sales lately? It's less than half of what they expected AFTER lowering their expectations.

I'm not a optimist really, to be honest I would rather see DMC5 than DmC2, but If a DmC2 was announced I would be fine with it.

But we don't have any confirmation from Capcom yet so I'm going off of that at the moment.

The chances do indeed look grim, but not impossible.

Just chill out man, no need going to other topics and spoiling it with your sour attitude.

How would you like it if I came to your thread where you where giving your opinion and I ruined it by saying stuff like,

"whats the point of you giving your opinion?, I don't give a sh^t about your opinion, I don't care about what a *insert homophobic term here* like you thinks"

See how childish that is?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
A junior member like u has no right to belittle a member who has been in the forums, much longer than u have. This is a forum, not youtube, so watch what ur saying.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Watch yourself. This is a forum, opinions will be given, like it or not. I give two ****s about his opinionss because he came out and expresed them in a mature way. Oh and please go put your hands in some xenomorph acid. It grinds my gears when I see homophobic slurs.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Warning added for a totally unnecessary comment & flaming.

Before thread goes down the route of any more immature name calling like this I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom