• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movies you are looking forward to

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
simple, just say what movies you are looking forward to seeing the most in the future :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Movies are lacking nowadays. They are not as good as they used to be. There are only 3 movies I'm looking forward to. The DarkKnight, Wall.e, and Iron Man. I'm tired of these 2 hour waste of $5.60 of trying to tell me a story in a rush and half the time movies just end and you're left saying, "What!?". There are ALOT of video games I am looking forward to. Hollywood is lacking in the imagination department. Drasticly.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I suppose, I saw Epic Movie recently, and it SUCKED BIG TIME, .lol. it's hard to say but that film has bad spoof acting if you know what I mean. :)

But I am looking forward to Prince of persia movies.
Spider-man 4: as hopefully it concludes it all and rocks.
metal gear solid movie
Halo movie

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
^Yeah the first time i saw epic movie i thought it would be at least kinda funny but it was just horrible.
Hmm.. movies im looking forward to...
Iron-man
Spier-man 4
The Dark Knight
Hairy Potter 6
hmm.. i know there's gotta be more.. ill think of some later. =)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
the dark knight...all the marvel movies rumored or confirmed at this point..and the rumored Metal Gear Solid movie, i only say rumored cuz they confirmed that they are making it but are not sure when it will come out as they are still looking for the right cast and writing the script..so there is not a single word even rumored about exactly when it will come out although they keep saying some time next year...no word on when but next year...wich sux..cuz with konami productions studio working on it...they cant mess up..if they do the the boss would fire them faster then they could look back to see his foot kick them out the door

edit: and the rumored DMC movie of course...for obvious reasons

Keaton

Premium
The Dark Knight is high on my list.
Iron Man and Hulk (seperate films).

Other than that...maybe Prince Caspian...o_O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hmm, is the hulk a new storyline or just a remake?

coz the 2003 hulk was fine anyway with me :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Too bad? what the hell are they on about?

okay, after the remake they defo need to do a sequel .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
they said they messed it up b4 cuz the '03 movie was more of a drama...that isnt wat the hulk is all about...yes i mean there is some drama involved in the hulk series along with a slight love story but they just made it all about the drama of him wanting to become normal again..and it was a 45 minute movie with 10 minutes of action, plus in the movie the hulk was like 50 feet tall..in the comics he isnt really huge like that..i mean yeah he is big..but he's like only about 8-10 feet..depending on wich version of the comics u read... marvel universe 8 feet, ultimate universe 10 feet

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hmm, I myself hate remakes of films. Waste of time and money, but if they think they can do a better job then they may as well go for it .lol.

I still think that after the remake they should do another hulk film.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
they will, the hulk is an awsome character and needs to be in more sequels..although more on topic..another movie i forgot to put on my list

as far as i know it's still a rumor although it may be confirmed and i just havent heard it yet the prince of persia

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ From what I have heard prince of persia is a definite -most likely the trilogy-

It will be awesome, the only thing that could ruin it would be if they chose the wrong actors, which I hope they don't.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah I know, it's voice and facial expressions that are needed. You can make any actor look near to the thing with make up and costume, but if they don't pull off voice and attitude then it's a disaster.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
my list is long meow...

1)Devil May Cry
2)Onimusha
3)Prince of Persia
4)Metal Gear Solid
5)Resident Evil - Afterlife
6)Iron Man
7)The Dark Knight
8)Terminator 4
9)Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
10)Transformers 2

still more...later i add it,meow...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't wanna see transformers 2, it's over rated in my eyes.

And are they doing a Terminator 4? I heard about it it's just I didn't know for sure :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;80010 said:
I don't wanna see transformers 2, it's over rated in my eyes.

And are they doing a Terminator 4? I heard about it it's just I didn't know for sure :)

a proper sequel of Terminator 3...will be released on May 22, 2009.However,any previous casts from previous Terminator movies will not be returning because James Cameron will not be directing it,meow...:(

It is about the war between Skynet and the Human Resistance in the future.

However,it will be a new trilogy movie or the final movie for Terminator series,depends on the box office hit and the director's choice...

I like Transformers,but i hate the story...I juz want to see what happen to Starscream and the aftermath...:)

Top Bottom