• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movies That Blew Your Mind

RedRose

Kael
toy know what i saw recently that blew my mind? step up 3. i know it was kinda crappy in some aspects but the dance battles were BAMF!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I just watched Revolver and it blew my mind at the end. I love it when you expect a movie to be a certain way and then it just turns around and totally shocks you. One for the list for sure.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I loved The Dark Knight. Watched it last night again. I like Nolan's directing in general, and I loved BB but this time I think I really got sucked in by all the important characters in this one. Does that man know how to direct! Sad to think when he's bored of Batman, someone else will try to take over and the Batman films will go back to sucking hard.

Meg

G.I. Joe blew my mind just on how bad it was. Seriously, I hated it within five minutes, but I kept hoping it would get better. It didn't. I kept trying to withhold judgement, but eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and just started laughing about how awful it was. At least it was so bad it was entertaining! ;)

Elton John

Avatar, The Dark Knight and Inception! Nah I'm just kidding! :p

Although I did like TDK, but the one that actually blew my mind was Batman Begins!

Reactions: Meg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
G.I. Joe blew my mind just on how bad it was. Seriously, I hated it within five minutes, but I kept hoping it would get better. It didn't. I kept trying to withhold judgement, but eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and just started laughing about how awful it was. At least it was so bad it was entertaining! ;)

They should make a movie of those G.I. Joe cartoon dubs. I'd watch that.

Top Bottom