• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most unfortunate names you can think of

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Re: Most unfortunate names you can thing of

We have an advertisement down the rode for a lawyer who's name is Harry Dick. :[ It was pretty funny, yet sad.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium

lol, one of my friends names id Ben Dovey, and people say Ben Dover? lol but what about Doug A. Hole or Harry R. M. Pitts

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

We have a business office here too ran by Larry A. Roach. Roach sounds like an unfortunate last name to have. :[

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!

My brother told me this, Teresa Green

satan

I am Joe

how about that dude that named his dog dick. you know like when he's talking about his dog"i luv stroking my dick" and " i always have to keep my dick on a leesh cuz he attacks people"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I know a few vulgar ones but the Christian side of me is holding me back from posting 'em... :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
oh, that would have been funny
anna sasin
richard tator
dick bender and yes that last one is a real person(sports player)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I heard of a couple who actually named their kid Tidus Sephiroth. That kid will be picked on for the rest of his natural life.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My dad used to know a man who ran an antiques shop and his last name was ******* (obviously, starred out but it's the word for illegitimate child ;))

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow. That must really suck having ******* for a surname! Can't imagine just how much trouble he must have had at school!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
these would be funny names if you were in the army
corporal punishment
general privates
private halt
i cant remember anymore, but i will keep looking over the net for some more

Top Bottom