• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most underrated games

fon

Crazy Chick
^Forgot about Okami. I know that it just didn't sell well.

My favorite underrated game ATM is Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes.
Whoever thinks spending $10 more on Samurai Warriors 3 is a good deal OBVIOUSLY needs to compare the two(and to Koei's other games), the fact that Senbasa got bad reviews from biased people who hate hack n' slash, AND from the all Gamestops' i've visited they NEVER even put the darn game on display (ps3 and wii versions) which also led to poor sales where only if you knew the game, you had to ask for it.

Sorry for my terrible run-on sentence but it's not fair when a game I love so much is incredibly popular in Japan but is mostly loved outside of Japan only by people who found out about it through the anime.

(More insight of why it isn't so popular: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_Kings#Localization)
Main reason for my love/hate relationship with Capcom. (Sorry for the rant. Nothing else at the top of my head to think about :p)

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Another underrated game series I'd like to mention is Kingdom Hearts.True,there are more people who like than underrate it...but there are so many who just hate just because of the addition of Disney characters.I mean...its the old Disney,back when Disney was just pure badass.And the Disney characters were portrayed even better in KH.Exept for Atlantis however....don't ever make an entire area as a musical level....

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Chaos Master;295031 said:
My list will be:

1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
3. Vanquish
4. Final Fantasy XIII
Actually every game on this list sans Vanquish I have enjoyed or currently enjoying so far. I'll get Vanquish when it gets cheaper.

Top Bottom