• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most hated lyrics?

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I know it sounds harsh but i want them to get an incurable disease and die loudly and painfully for ruining many quite nights of listening to decent bands and ruining the musical scene and my life

and dont send them to hell its where im going and i dont want to spend an eternity with Zac efron

Pantera Queen

Nova;170535 said:
and dont send them to hell its where im going and i dont want to spend an eternity with Zac efron

:lol::lol::lol:

That's hilarious! I'm surpised this this thread is still going on.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
has to be "Barbie Girl"

seriously, what trip invented that stupid song? God...
jk, I know who invented that, but I just end up saying that whenever I rant about a song I hate

Sir Psycho No 6

90% of the people in this thread are all typical teen emos.
I mean jesus christ "i'm gonna go to hell", "i hate hannah montana" blah blah blah.
Guys, grow up.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
This could turn into quite a list. xD

I generally despise most modern music that's released these days. Exceptions are very few and far between. And I mean very few and far between. It's because they're songs about either women, money, gold, bling bling bling and sex. Seriously, it gets boring. For these reasons I can't bring myself to listen to people like Soulja Boy, Lady Gaga (I HATE HER!), Dizzee Rascal and numerous others. I also intensely dislike bands such as MCR, Hawthorne Heights, Aiden, etc. Like someone said -- they try too hard and think they sound all poetic and romantic. They don't. They sound like whiney morons. WE'LL CARRY ON, WE'LL CARRY ON! Seriously, come on. Carry on doing what? Riding your bicycle, finishing your homework, paying your rent? Also, most dance songs because they're bad renditions of "popular" songs which are mostly about either love (sorry, "love"), money, how great the person thinks they are, or other senseless and materialistic crap. I also really dislike Hannah Montana, HSM, Zac Efron etc etc. I mean, why can't people listen to real music like Black Sabbath or Metallica, or even a bit of classical? Jesus.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;170113 said:
YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!! :lol:
Seriously though, ditto, I despise Soulja Boy, the douchebag that he is, oh yes, and I also despise that bloody Shake It by Metro Station...

That song was shamefully a guilty weakness :<

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I am gonna say that I actually dance around to Shake it (drunk!!!) and can someone please get Rihanna to stop making repetitive songs

'ella, 'ella 'ella, we get it already
drive, drive, drive, okay im driving over the hills and away from you
music, music, music, someone shoot her

Pantera Queen

NerosDevil;171937 said:
That song was shamefully a guilty weakness :<

For a minute I kinda found it catchy and even went as far as learning the stupid dance:lol: Now I'm just tired of it!!!

More lyrics I hate are "Yahhhh" by Soulja Boy. God,that's damage to my ears and he's not even saying a thing:dry:

Also "I Wanna Love You" by Akon and some other prick.

Dante94513

Today's rap music. They have fair beat, but they talk girls/bitches, money, cars. Rap was so much better back then. What the heck.

Top Bottom