• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most hated/disliked monsters in DMC series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Most hated boss;

Okay, I think I have a few. xD

- Griffon [DMC]. Oh my Lord. It just kept coming baaack and baaack and baaack. Never killed me though. I just hated it for its tendancy to never go away.

- Agnus [DMC4]. It was very annoying with his life-sucker attack. It got me quite a few times before I realised you could dodge it.

- Sanctus [DMC4]. Because he's an old man who should just give up for once. Also, he was incredible annoying with those two little things that floated around him, that you could grab, which then had a tendancy to blow up. Also, when in use of the Sparda sword, he became my nightmare. And the whole concept of him was cheesy anyway.

- The Saviour [DMC4]. It was just so long-winded, with smashing all those gems of his, and especially when he went all Jackie Chan on you.

Most hated monster;

Again, I think I have a few. xD

- Plasma [DMC]. I hated the fact that when you thought you'd killed one, it would multiply into three more, then it'd transform into an electric bat thing and really just have a laugh at you.

- Enigma [DMC3]. The "normal" Enigma I was fine with, but when they became imbued with demonic power and gained a purple-ish fire about them, they annoyed me because they shot arrows faster and also had a habit of jolting backwards, making life hard.

- Blood Gargoyle [DMC3]. Especially on Dante Must Die difficulty with their tendancy to multiply themselves. It took me forever sometimes.

- Blitz [DMC4]. On Human difficulty I was fine with this guy, but now I'm on Son of Sparda, he really annoys me with his random cameos throughout the game, and especially his speed. Also, when he turns red and rips through your life like no other, before exploding. I think it's the fact that he dies after he just about kills you which annoys me. There's no revenge factor in it.

- Faust [DMC4]. Possibly the enemy I hate the most out of any. I would rather take ten Alto Angelos than one of these things. Mephistos aren't so bad because they're easier to take out of their cloaks and are also more predictable and easier to dodge. Faust, however, stares you out and has a bad predictability, which often drains my life a lot.

fox

most hated boss:Sanctus and agnus. they are some of the greatest cowards ever,agnus summoning creatures to fight for him and trying to suck your life most of the time. Sanctus,well this guy is the most annoying cowardly boss i have seen,i hate that guy sooooooooooooooooo much.

most hated enemy:faust. he is very annoying with his stupid fingers.

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
most hated monster: the things that swim about in the pipe level on dmc4, their hard to attack and when they jump up their hard to dodge.

most hated boss: technicaly it's not a boss i hate but it his feelers, u know the bule women things that the toad uses. I can't really kill them properly cause when i go and hack away at them i get caught and then eaten.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
shadow clone;172452 said:
most hated monster: the things that swim about in the pipe level on dmc4, their hard to attack and when they jump up their hard to dodge.

most hated boss: technicaly it's not a boss i hate but it his feelers, u know the bule women things that the toad uses. I can't really kill them properly cause when i go and hack away at them i get caught and then eaten.

Ah, you're talking about the Rusalka feelers on Bael and Dagon? When they appear, just Snatch them with the Devil Bringer if you're Nero. It'll take life from Dagon or Bael, depending which one you're fighting. If you're playing as Dante, spam Pandora. It's great against those overgrown toads.

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Most Hated Boss: Mundus Second Form (DMC1) The only way you can hit him is by getting DT and jumping on platforms that he can destroy whenever the **** he feels like it, and not to mention that annoying white light attack that is nearly impossible to block.
Most hated enemy: Sin Scissors/Scythe (DMC1) You can only hurt them by hitting their masks, and one hit from them and there goes a quarter of your fricking heath. fighting one is easy, but fighting any more is just hard, you can't dodge all of them, and they go THROUGH the walls.

lafudge;172555 said:
Ah, you're talking about the Rusalka feelers on Bael and Dagon? When they appear, just Snatch them with the Devil Bringer if you're Nero. It'll take life from Dagon or Bael, depending which one you're fighting. If you're playing as Dante, spam Pandora. It's great against those overgrown toads.

Unless it's your first time fighting him, otherwise you won't have pandora until after the fight... plus it leaves you wide open a lot. Sorry for the contradiction! ^-^;

Koemi

half-breed
DMC1: Sin scissors/scythe are 100% SoB.
DMC4: Savior - too much running around and redundant cutscene; blitz x 2 - fun to dodge and fight, but it's lightening just annoys my eyes too much. :(
DMC3: jester - not hard to fight but i just hate his character; [the boss who loots the electric guitar] - the bats are annoying.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
most Hated/Disliked Boss: doppleganger (DMC 3 ) coz you needed to trick him into going into a light and it was a real pain to do
most Hated/Disliked Monster: the marrionettes (DMC 1) coz they got syiths and shotguns (honastly who gives a puppet a gun)

Railazel

Most Hated Bosses)
Berial- The beestard was way too easy.
Agni & Rudra- the only bosses that I don't have a strategy for.
Beowulf- Way too easy.
Nevan- The biotch kept on chasing after me when I took down most of her health (I know I'm hot but you don't have to KILL me just to help yourself).

Most Hated Grunts)
Enigma- Those biotches kept sliding back everytime I get close to them.
Soul Eater- They're like the voices in my head; They appear when I look away, but everytime I turn around, they disappear.

The Enigmatic Man

Legendary Devil Hunter
Most Hated Enemy: Blitz [ DMC4 ]

First time I every fought one, I seriously underestimated it and it almost killed me with its last attempt suicide attack while it was red.

Most Hated Boss: Sanctus [ DMC4 ]

I just hated how he ran away all the time to be honest. Take your beating like man...gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom