• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MOst epic moments in dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatablocka

i gotta say when i 1st played dmc1 i was blown away i hooked i finished in 2 days on normal mode fighting with nelo angelo/vergil wwas 1 of the best fight in the game.
i played dmc2 was very dispointed vvery bad game.
now im playin dmc3 se and its good so far im on mission 9
Dante in dmc1 was more intresting he was mysterious and wasnt annoying didnt talk alot and for 3 he talks way too much sometimes annoyed but hes cool overall

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
so 4 posts in and its OFF TOPIC !
r u American or British or other ( please tell me )

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Highschool.

I'm gonna go ahead and say can you try alittle harder to make your posts clearer? Just use less internet terms and if that doesn't help, maybe you should come back when your alittle older.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Bringerofchaos;114940 said:
Highschool.

I'm gonna go ahead and say can you try alittle harder to make your posts clearer? Just use less internet terms and if that doesn't help, maybe you should come back when your alittle older.
yeah please say it ( i nkow u just have so......

hatablocka;114939 said:
amercia california la from rosmead
ok... how old are u ?

hatablocka;114938 said:
yes i was born in so what off topic so wat huh
the thread will get closed and it wont look good on the first thread of yours..

koibito

the talking and cockiness of dmc3 and 4 dante rocks idk what ur talking about thats something i love about dante

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Cockiness has its good moments but during 3 sometimes it was painful.
Dante's 4 persona was better by a long shot as his lines were actually quite witty rather than the drivel we sometimes see in the 3rd installment. DMC1 was well done looking at our hero's personality.

The most epic moment for me is still the 2nd Mundus battle in DMC 1.

(P.S. I know for a fact that too much digression is a sure-fire way to have threads locked. I have seen it many times as I've been here a very long time. I think more people would like to reply to this thread so keep it as ON topic as possible.)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DMC1 where you get Sparda (sword)
DMC3 Vergil, Dante fighting at the end
DMC4 Fight with Dante and Nero at the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom