• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most epic boss of all time?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
What was you favorite boss fight ever?

I liked the KH2 fight against Sephiroth.

Will think of more in a minute.

Keaton

Premium
Gannondorf, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
-Lethal Tennis, a full-demonic transformation and fighting him with your Weapon knocked away

Death, Castlevania (Series)
-Fighting Death himself...pretty damn Epic ;)

Elite Four then Champion, Pokemon Red/Blue
-Fighting these five for the first time is a real RPG slog, but certanly satisfying :D

Dark Samus, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
-Fighting a Dark Version of yourself is pretty amazing, especially when its mutated into this massive beast which is poisionous to touch: Homing Missles at the Ready!

I'll add some more when I think of some more :D

EDIT:

Minerva, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
-The sheer feat of getting to battle Minerva is challenge enough, but fighting her is a completly different matter, she has a massive "10000000" HP, and fantasticly mountinous stats elsewhere also. She has a 99'999 Ultima which even if you block it, it deals 64,583 damage!

aka958

Don't trust people
most epic? i got one (now i'm talking about who i've actually won over). not the most epic in design and i didn't like it. but it was the hardest i've ever fought.

Hardest/Funny to fight/Epic: Omega Weapon (Final Fantasy VIII)
Funny to fight/Epic: Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)
Epic:Atma Weapon (Final Fantasy VI)

^updated

aka958

Don't trust people
I took right from my best fights i fought and those two came up.
but i have lots more i just can't choose <.<

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Somehow... i just think that all Vergil fights are more epic than ANYTHING. But the easiest boss i ever fought was "THE FINALHAZARD" in Sonic adventure 2... i dunno it felt somehow easy after the biolizard and... i think it is the easiest. and the hardest? You ask? Arkham desu.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't think I've ever come across a boss I'd consider epic - plenty that have caused me immense frustration and the longing to hurl my controller into the TV, but none I have felt any sense of epicness or satisfaction over...

My favourite? Probably Lucien in Fable 2 because I didn't actually have to do anything. I like that :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The final boss in shadow of the colossus.

That's the only one I can think of, and will think off.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
The End (thats a character, not the ending :lol:) from MGS3 was pretty epic, with the sniper duel.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Mundus by far. Azrail or w/e from Chaos Legion was a pretty cool fight, albeit repetitive, too. And of course Gnast Gnorc. If you know what I'm talking about you're awesome.

Keaton

Premium
Darth Vader, Star Wars the Force Unleashed
-The fight that stopped me hating Vader ^^

Hive Mind, Dead Space
-Giant beastie and if you're doing the Plasma Cutter only playthough, my goodness is this battle hectic :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
KH2FM(Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix) - Xemnas Data, Critical mode

The most fun I've ever had in a boss fight

Ninja Gaiden - All Doppelganger Ryu Hayabusa fights

the Nemesis from Resident evil 3

the boss from metal gear solid 3

Kaileena from prince of persia Warrior Within

Jaffar from Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame

the fake Alucard from castlevania SOTN

Top Bottom