• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Embarrassing Moment

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you??

The most embarrassing thing that I can think of that's happened to me is falling out of my seat in the middle of the cafeteria and people staring...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think it has to be when I was performing a play in front of a whole lot of parents. I forgot my parts and I was just standing and staring at the educator. :lol:
The most embarresing part EVER was when I payed for a game and walked into another store and the beeper thingy by the wall went on! :lol: That was damn embarresing! Just when I walked away, someone else walked into the store next to the one I went to and the thingy beeped.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
The most embarrassing thing to me is probebly being tripped by someone on the school playground and people staring and laughing.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I was flung off those rocking animals that you see in play grounds. They have springs under'em and when you go fast, they're lethal! D: It came down and hit my face too. lol.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ouch. I once told someone something aloud and everyone turned to see what was going on.
Me: Umm, nothing here! It's okay!

Top Bottom