• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying dmc3 boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
For me the most annoying Boss was Nevan... I hated her, the first time I versed her, I was like what do I have to do? Then I figured I had to get rid of the bats. :D

And Beowulf wasn't much better for that, I think he was a pain in the backside. Although it was quite cool, for me to figure out the Glitch, and that you could kill him just by shooting Ebony and Ivory all day. :D

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes thats one way to bet the beo but a bett one is to just dance around his feet and slash the hell out of him and Nevan is easy just listen to what she say know what she does next and bats? no anymore there aint lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Beowulf suffers tremendous damage if he gets a hit in the eye, using Yamato's mid-air slash with Vergil and lots of Swordmaster moves with Dante.
Nevan really is a pain sometimes, up until the Very Hard is quite easy though, for the reason mentioned above:lol: But she will manage to get a few hits on me:p

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
I don't get how Neven could be considered difficult... at all. Every single attack is called out and all but one can be dogded by a simple jump.

To me the most annoying is the last fight aginst Vergil, the only mission in the game i cant beat without taking damage.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dhampir;18887 said:
I don't get how Neven could be considered difficult... at all. Every single attack is called out and all but one can be dogded by a simple jump.

To me the most annoying is the last fight aginst Vergil, the only mission in the game i cant beat without taking damage.

Yeah she gives out verbal warnings before her attacks so you can be ready, lol. that last fight with vergil is extremely difficult. its giving me loads of trouble on normal mode.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;17583 said:
What was the most annoying dmc3 boss for you? There were a few that ticked me off. so for me it was..
Beowulf, Geryon, Jester (I have SE), and heart of levithan.

the most annoying boss is Leviathan indeed, coz its boring to fight against it.......like, if they could put Dante when he awoke his DT be able to fly and to kill all Blood Goyle with Rebellion.........it would be great and then.......u see Dante in the air and the Leviathan watching Dante to eat.........it could be the Mission 8: Awake. they could put to defeat Leviathan outside with DT in the air........it would be awsome

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Arkham. The only hard boss.
And Vergil 3 on DMD is very embarrasing. I expected that he will use some impressive techniques, but, unfortunately, all he can do is trying to hit me with Force Edge. Shame...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I dont know but she seems Vampiric to me the bats and when she goes to bit Dante I am pretty sure she is a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom