• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying dmc3 boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
What was the most annoying dmc3 boss for you? There were a few that ticked me off. so for me it was..
Beowulf, Geryon, Jester (I have SE), and heart of levithan.

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
DEFINITIVELY NEVAN!!! oohhh just thinking of it how many times i had to fight with her.... >_<

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;17583 said:
What was the most annoying dmc3 boss for you? There were a few that ticked me off. so for me it was..
Beowulf, Geryon, Jester (I have SE), and heart of levithan.
PFF Nevan wins the most annoying boss award with no contest involved.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The only bosses I didn't enjoy were the Heart of Leviathan and Greyon.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Leviathan's Heart was quite easy for me, and is Greyon the Horse? Because he was, jesus christ he was a pain in the *** :wacko:

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
I thought Greyon was ok I liked stepping in the orbs to make time slow down and jump out of the way slo-mo it was kinda cool.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;17626 said:
Leviathan's Heart was quite easy for me, and is Greyon the Horse? Because he was, jesus christ he was a pain in the *** :wacko:
Yup, Greyon is that demon-horse thing. And yeah, he was a real nuisance. ^_^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
the only part of the geryon battle i don't like is where he runs round the edge of the arena and fires arrows at you. THAT PART HAS NO POINT WHATSOEVER.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i cant remember what it was called, but it was the second boss, just before you meet up with jester. it wasnt hard by any stretch of the imagination, thats what was so annoying about it. it take so long when your weapons arent up, and its so easy to block all those purple things he sends at you, just stand behind the wall on the top level

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
hamshanks;17686 said:
i cant remember what it was called, but it was the second boss, just before you meet up with jester. it wasnt hard by any stretch of the imagination, thats what was so annoying about it. it take so long when your weapons arent up, and its so easy to block all those purple things he sends at you, just stand behind the wall on the top level

That's the gigapede. he's a pain in normal mode

devilmaycry;17633 said:
Yup, Greyon is that demon-horse thing. And yeah, he was a real nuisance. ^_^

yes he was even more so in normal mode.

KoRn_Dowwg666;17592 said:
PFF Nevan wins the most annoying boss award with no contest involved.

yes Nevan is a little annoying but only when she does that give me a kiss thing other than that i found her very very very easy!!!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Beowulf I was quite lucky with. The first time I faced him I just did everything I could and I killed him first go. On DMD he came up to me and beat the holy macaroly outa me :lol: I died about four times...

goatdean12

Man u guys are Pro's a Noob like me didint fight Beowulf yet and i just installed DMC3 at my com yesterday im at mission 11 but what does DMD? mean??

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Thats easily avoided... run your *** off and shoot her cause she is open for attacks the only boss I have ever struggled with on DMC3 is the last Vergil in Hard I am on DMD at the moment but he will die cause I will win the ultimate level hehe.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I find everything difficult (I'm totally retarded at games) but I really don't like Jester coz I'm freaked out by clowns and he's just so weird...our daughter thinks he's hilarious though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom