• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying dmc3 boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonBloodSpill

Dante's Assistant
Nevan, she was just too easy. 2nd would be Lady, again too easy, she mostly shot rockets/bombs/ and ran. 3rd would be ARKHAM?!!!!!!!!!! I was lucky enough to beat him into oblivion the first time.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Nevan, hands down. Under normal circumstances, she was pretty easy, but when she gets to the point where she's hunting you down to kiss you, it gets annoying, because she keeps repeating that move, and there's no opportunity to attack.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Arkham gets also really annoying in higher difficulties when Vergil comes to help you:p
You have become so addicted to the style you use up until then that not having it automatically becomes a disadvantage. In DMD it was really hard. But he was easier somewhere on 7500 level on Bloody Palace when you had no help but you could DT and staff:p

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
Angi and Rudra. The stupid camera buggers it up, I deflect one of their attacks and then get attacked in the back on the head. And as I always say "Bloody Typical."

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Taratadan~Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom