• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

more info

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I want 'em to hook up. Nero means we can have a bit of a love story without having major effects on Dante.

X_nick_X

Maybe the whole plot of the game is dante to steal kyrie.
I mean in everything he's in he never hooks up with the female lead.
Well he was almost lucky with the odd devil or two...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
BEAUTIFUL! Does this mean there is a happily ever after? :]

I was really hoping Nero would be a ladies man like Dante, but it doesn't seem that way now. x3

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, Johnny did let it slip at Tales of Anime that Nero is in love with Kyrie, which apparently he wasn't supposed to confirm, since Rubeon and Dan gave him that "you did NOT just tell them that!" look. ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A 3 year old could figure that out, but as more as time passes info just keeps shooting out of the.... yeah. Almost too much for me to handle. I'm about to lay back on this. I feel like I'm ruining it for myself.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Aww dont be so cold :p Love is all around hehe. Personally I always liked the 'saving the damsel in distress' thing, and as long as Dante doesnt have to go soft, I'm cool with it :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I dunno, the damsel in distress thing gets kinda old for me. One of the reasons is because you ALWAYS know what's gonna happen, every damsel in distress story is the same.

1. Damsel gets kicknapped.

2. Hero goes after her.

3. All seems lost and it's impossible to win.

4. Somehow the hero overcomes the impossible and saves the damsel in distress at the last second.

5. They lived happily ever after.

I've been waiting over two years for a new unique story, im only interested in Dante, Yamato, and whatever the hell Nero is. Well, there's some other stuff I wanna see, but i'll pass on the D.I.D story.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, D.I.D is certainly a new one in DMC at this point, so they might pull it off differently. Besides, it's possible that Kyrie might not survive, judging from that finale trailer that was released...

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, with DMC you never know. There might be some major twist - like the spirit takes over Nero and he kills her :p

Top Bottom