• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Now, I realise it's still early days and the forum is still in it's infancy but when the place gets a little more popular in the future. I was hoping to add a few extra forums here and there, most of which I was considering but didn't make the cut, one of which was going to be a fan-fiction area for users to share their own short stories based on the Devil May Cry series.

Anywho, your job is to suggest a few potential forum ideas that you would like to see implemented in the not-so-distant-future. They do not have to be Devil May Cry related at all, so perhaps if you fancied seeing a Hardware/Tech Discussion forum? Perhaps a Movies, Sports, Babes... Anything you think would make a good addition to the Devil May Cry Community Forums.

Looking forward to hearing some of your suggestions. :)

Virgil

what are everybody's hobbies personally i'm into card games... anybuddy laughs takes the first bullet...

GenocideHero

Maybe a Gfx Area for people with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, C++, Visual Basic, Image Ready, or any other Gfx artist equipment.

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Hehehe, how about we have a bit of fun with a Role-play forum? Those are too uncommon.

Anybody that so much as snickers will get a kiss from Hawk-Eye! *Readies sniper rifle*

Anyway, for those that know how to RP, or those who want to learn, I request an RP forum that has to do with Devil May Cry.

Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom