• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MORE EASTEREGGS !!

Abyss DvTgR

i cant be the only one that wants this but you gotta admit eastereggs are awesome and not that the previous devil may crys didnt have any its just that they barely had any so all i want is your opinions if you think dmc needs more eatereggs and if you think so create your easter egg and write it i wanna see how people think

Gbraga

Maybe a place that has no sign that you can enter, but you can by getting to the door and pressing circle, inside would be the old Dante's office. I think it would be pretty awesome.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
an easteregg from sanandreas (sort of) if you get to the top of a tower it says on the wall "no eastereggs up here go away!"

or an easter egg that if you fall in a disguised gap in the wall you see a bunch of frozen statues from previous devil may cry games

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
perhaps a boy in an arm cast holding a sword called nero walks past whn dante is in the order

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
yeah Id like some easter eggs

-may be demons riding on the rides at the amusement park (where Dante lives in his trailer)
-a poster of the original Dante on a wall
-Dante's original clothes put on mannequins outside a clothes shop
-A random NPC who looks like the old Dante walking around town
-

Abyss DvTgR

i am loving all the ideas above except the one with the poster it seems out of place but other than that im just wishin they put all or at least most of them

rocketvergil

yeah the poster thing was kind of lame, sorry
I thought of that because we have already seen a combichrist poster in Dante's room.
So I thought there might be other such posters

788Masri

on tvs we see stuff like
  • plane tickets to Dumary island
  • an add for Uroborus &co
  • a statue of sparda in a choir program or something
  • an add for residONT so evil 6
oh and in the trailer you can see an old capcom arcade system next to his bed....SO DANTE IS A GAMING NERD LIKE US :D

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
When Dante refuses an interview with a journalist, the journalist replies by saying "You can't turn me down! I've covered wars ya know!"

788Masri

It's a Dead Rising joke

ohhhhhhhh i see...wow this is what happens when i put my money into parties and booze....my gaming suffers and thats just too much. so yh thnx heres a little present just for you
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-applejacks-applejack.png

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
you go into a secret room with a statue of the old dante with bunny ears on and everytime you hit it it rains orbs or whatever currency you have

rocketvergil

some more ideas
-On a table in Dante's room you can see an invitation card for marvel vs capcom 4
- you walk into a room and you see some demons playing poker
-In Dante's bathroom u can see black hair dye

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
- You get to a room and there is a jukebox. If you hit the jukebox enough, the DMC3 intro song plays through it!
- Mid way through the mission, in the telephone booth, there the phone rings. If you go near it and press Start button, Dante picks up the phone and you can hear old Dante's one liners!
- A secret pizza shop in the real world with people. If you look closely, DMC Dante is there disguised and enjoying his strawberry sundae and pizza!

I know this is random but it would be kickass if they make refrences to the old DMC!

Top Bottom