• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MORE EASTEREGGS !!

ReRave

smug jerk
-In Dante's bathroom u can see black hair dye

Accompanying that:
- A poster of Tameem Antoniades next to his mirror, encircled by a heart
- An empty pack of cigarettes on a table, next to a calendar saying "days I've been clean" crossed off since September `10
- scattered throughout the game, Dante might find messages from the two girls he supposedly boinged prior to the game ("Why won't you call us?")

Railazel

Here's the best easter egg you'll ever hear/read in your lives! So listen close.

So Dante finishes his secret missions, the floating fortress falls and Dante's allowed to enter. When he gets inside, it's a big giant colliseum, and in the middle is Nelo Angelo! They fight each other and Nelo drops his amulet (again), that's when Dante picks it up, has a flashback, then wears it and leaves.

ZeroLove

I would think it was cool if Trish appeared and shot lightning at Dante while he was in the mid of a boss-fight. Or if she is to appear in this game as a regular character, she could come crashing through a wall/window/door while riding a motorcycle as her intro.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
An easter egg I would like to see is the one the 4chan guy said about new Dante walking and a white wig flies in his face, then he looks in one of the windows and says "Not on my life."

Another one is that poster of the one eyed naked chick that's in DMC2. The one with the rocket.

A secret battle where you fight "A mysterious man in a red hooded coat" with the hood covering his face and him having two guns and a claymore sword.

The old Jutebox

"I was here!" Written on one of the walls with the DMC4 Nero logo on it.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Here's the best easter egg you'll ever hear/read in your lives! So listen close.

So Dante finishes his secret missions, the floating fortress falls and Dante's allowed to enter. When he gets inside, it's a big giant colliseum, and in the middle is Nelo Angelo! They fight each other and Nelo drops his amulet (again), that's when Dante picks it up, has a flashback, then wears it and leaves.

That's the best easter egg ??
That is just wrong and out of place .
Here's some advice dont claim that ur ideas are best alright let others decide

Railazel

Here's some advice dont claim that ur ideas are best alright let others decide

Of course it isn't the best, it would be ridiculous for me to think so, I just brag because gloating's sort of my thing. For example, I'm obviously alot more smarter than you. In fact, I have more intelligence than everyone in this site. But is that ture? No. Do I believe it? No. So what's the harm? I increase my ego to astronomical levels.

Anyways, my idea is still the best. It is alot more emotional than everyone else's and goes beyond the boundaries of common easter eggs. Hence, it is better than everyone else's and all must agree to that! Ha Ha!

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
id like it if he walks past a costume shop and theres a mannequin of the original dante on the display. he could look at it and have Kat drag him away or something.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Of course it isn't the best, it would be ridiculous for me to think so, I just brag because gloating's sort of my thing. For example, I'm obviously alot more smarter than you. In fact, I have more intelligence than everyone in this site. But is that ture? No. Do I believe it? No. So what's the harm? I increase my ego to astronomical levels.

Anyways, my idea is still the best. It is alot more emotional than everyone else's and goes beyond the boundaries of common easter eggs. Hence, it is better than everyone else's and all must agree to that! Ha Ha!

u really are the type of guy hate :/

Top Bottom