• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

wadda ya say we all calm down btw are we gunna have a few mods each supervising our own specific part of the forum?

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, but you see, It doesn't matter how many posts you have com[ared to everyone else, but how helpful your posts are to other players players. Now even if you have the highest post-count on the forum, if they're just flaming other users like that, you have no chance. Moderators are made to stop senseless spamming/flaming like the last couple of posts in this topic. Sure, you can't just stop by once a month and hope to become a mod, but you can't flame people like that either.

GenocideHero

That is true and I only fought back because I was in a really bad mood because of testing, so I'm reallly stressed out like mad.

Trish

Virgil said:
wadda ya say we all calm down btw are we gunna have a few mods each supervising our own specific part of the forum?
Actually, that is a good idea. I've joined quite a few forums that use such moderation types. A mod over every section and a few supermods and admins over the whole forum.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Alright I withdraw my earlier statement of you GenocideHero but none the less you should have not insulted me the way you did and calling my claim and post anything but good. The remark you made had me respond the way I did and I appologize. I will act as a bigger man with ending this and agreeing as to X7 stated that it does not matter how many but how well you post. I hope that we do not have this issue again.

AS for this topic. A system of Mods scattered throughout the forum is an excellent idea but of course it also depends on the number of members. This tactic I would usually only see in massive forums that hold thousands of members. We might be able to use this idea but we would have to see for our members growth.

GenocideHero

I apologize but I don't take back my post, in fact I stick behind it. What I said is what I feel it ment and niether you or anyone else is gonna change that. As for the Mods it might be best if for every 20-70 members their is a mod.

Virgil

before anyone see's genocidehero's comment ^^^ lets say we drop the subject of those posts right now huh?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow, looks like there's been a few heated debates flaring while I was away... All I can say is that those of you who are interested in the moderator position should remember to keep your posts as civil as possible. Keep everything nice and friendly, people.

Now, please continue.

Edit: If I wasn't so pressed for time I would attempt to answer a few other questions, I'll get round to answering them as soon as I can free up some time.

ShadowNinja X7

Lol.

BTW, is there any way you can take off the letter limit on posts? I've found many topics where I think a good Lol would suffice and fit he topic nicely, but I can't because it's to short.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
What are you going to cry now? Just shoot yourself in the foot and say...Son of a Whore! It works all the time with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom