• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Thsi forum is gonna need some moderators soon right? So i think that the admin should start thinking about who he should pick. :D lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm hoping to choose a handful of moderators once the forums become a little more active.

I can't give out any names at the moment but I will say I have had my eye on one or two of you for a while, but don't in anyway think that doesn't mean I won't change my mind within the next few days/weeks. Just behave maturely and post regular.

GenocideHero

Woot, well I wanna be a mod.

It's cool If i'm not chosen.

This sucks cause i've have testing next week so If im not active i'm studying.

Good Luck to all.

Virgil

sorry i've been gone i've been sick and haven't exactly been able to get outta bed lmao... yeah really boring week

demonslayer

i don't see myself being picked seeing as i haven't been on in like a week, but I can think of a few people who might.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't made up my mind yet and I don't intend to for a good while - so none of you should be counting yourselves out yet. ;)

ShadowNinja X7

Lol, don't worry. If you don't post mutiple times every single day I don't think thats going to lose you points towards becoming a Mod.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Even if everyone has an equal chance people will still like to speak of it. And in the end devilmaycry will choose and that will be that. Who it will be, no one knows but one thing we must put to mind is...even if we all have a chance we must still continue to strive for the top as any other would. Post like you have never posted before and climb to the top far higher than anyone else could. We must not let ourselves go lazy just because he stated that we all have the chance. For if you post more, the MORE you have a chance. NOW TYPE THOSE WORDS OR I WILL KICK YOU IN THE HEAD!

GenocideHero

Seigfried said:
Even if everyone has an equal chance people will still like to speak of it. And in the end devilmaycry will choose and that will be that. Who it will be, no one knows but one thing we must put to mind is...even if we all have a chance we must still continue to strive for the top as any other would. Post like you have never posted before and climb to the top far higher than anyone else could. We must not let ourselves go lazy just because he stated that we all have the chance. For if you post more, the MORE you have a chance. NOW TYPE THOSE WORDS OR I WILL KICK YOU IN THE HEAD!
Is it me or are you saying to spam the forums with countless post. Who knows maybe he might judge us on the quality of our post and if you make a noobish post like Seigfried well, it looks like you might lose that chance DevilMayCry talked about.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
What kind of ****ty little accusations are you trying to make. I said post as much as you can, never did I say spam like a little bitch. I was merely giving words of encouragement telling people to keep posting in the forums and make things stay lively. You better think before make another accusation like that again, for it is you who looks like the fool and not me.

GenocideHero

Don't feed me that bull****, maybe you should have restated your words like be active not post like crazy which implies spamming the forum you **** head. No one on this forum need your little bull**** encouragement. That ****ty accusation seemed pretty damn well if you ask me or anyone else. How do I look like a fool when I'm not the one posting retarded posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom