• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mission 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaylumX

Something Else
I don't bloody beleive the game is gonna make me go through all those bossess again.....ARRRRRRRRRGH o_O and to top it off, i have to deal with those chess pieces beforehand :O.....what a freaking annoyance :dry:

New DMC Player

I think you have an option of only doing 3 to progress but if you fight all of them you get a blue orb fragment as a reward.

JaylumX

Something Else
Thank you. That is the single most refreshing thing i have heard. It means i can choose my fav bosses to fight then. Nice one fella.

New DMC Player

JaylumX;107349 said:
Thank you. That is the single most refreshing thing i have heard. It means i can choose my fav bosses to fight then. Nice one fella.

not quite. I think its 3 certain ones ... gosh I cant remember which ones they were. I know ceberus was one but I cant think of the other two. Hopefully someone else can post.

JaylumX

Something Else
Nooooooooo!!!!! anyone but ceberus. Don't tell me if you remember. That i would like to work out.

Cheers

Sparda™

You have to defeat Cerberus, Beowulf and Agni & Rudra to progress!;)

But, If you do challenge all the bosses, you'll be rewarded with a blue orb fragment!;)

Koemi

half-breed
i'd say anyone but beowolf - boy oh boy, i am a feline, never goes well with any form of canine ("beoWOLF") =]

the 3-headed pup? oh it's okay - coz there's a chain on his collar :D

JaylumX

Something Else
Managed to deal with Cerberus but BeWolf is really ticking me off. First time i beat him was pure luck and now i have to develop a strategy for him.....HE'S BLOODY ANNOYING.

Once i killed Cerberus and BeWolf but got my Rz handed to me by the demon twins.

This level is really begining to P me of.........and I LOVE IT :D

JaylumX

Something Else
I bloody did it. Finnaly on mission 19. I'm gonna backup the save in a safe place. Don't wanna go through that again in a hurry.....unless its on a harder difficulty :O:lol::cool:

Keaton

Premium
Beowolf is quite easy really and becomes a peice of cake with lvl3 Royal Guard (use the uber shield when he uses his big flashy light and feather attack to avoid all damage).

Plus, RG allows you to defend against all his regular hits as well...^__o

Curse

Cursed Girl
Hey i was amused getting to fight all those bad boys again ^^ tho it was pretty anoying when i got to the dante must die part X_x

Sparda™

Curse;108851 said:
Hey i was amused getting to fight all those bad boys again ^^ tho it was pretty anoying when i got to the dante must die part X_x

It was fun to me....The DMD part...:lol:

JaylumX

Something Else
Vergil 3 is becomming very, very troublesome....what a freaking annoyance. He stands in the way of me completing one of the hardest game i have had the pleasure of playing.

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
I thought that that mission was alright not so hard when you know what bosses to kill to finish the mission in only four bosses

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
This Mission Is More Challenging If There A Hell And Hell mode on DMC3:SE Yeah I Wish SomeOne Finish It Without Using Any Gold Orbs :D
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom