• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Anyone miss me?
I got banned of the computer for trying to send an email to my idiot headteacher.
Then I went on a school trip for 3 days,but now i'm back.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
hiya!!! *gives massive smile*
hmmm let me think...have i missed you...hmmm.......................OF COURSE IVE BLOODY MISSED YA!!!! ITS BEEN WEIRD WITHOUT YA anyway im glad you have returned :p

The dark knight

Oh.I didnt even notice you were gone........

DUH I MISSED YOU DUDE!The world has been torturing me without you........the....green room.....*eye is twitching*GREEN ROOM.........AAAGGHH THE ROOM IS COMING!!!AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You mean one of those online games where you have to find a way out of the room?
Anyway this is a thread for Fallen's return, so continue this on pm.

The dark knight

No lol!Well welcome back dude.And um..dont break the rules.

I am not trying to make you feel like a noob.Even though no one is considered a noob as long as they knew how to sign up.If they didnt it probably meant they had trouble a bit with English.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome back to the forum, Darksla... I mean, Fallen Angel! ^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
The dark knight;43063 said:
........the....green room.....*eye is twitching*GREEN ROOM.........AAAGGHH THE ROOM IS COMING!!!AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!
Dk i have no idea what is going through your brain.............i was going to say something but i don't think you would like it..........
anyways i just can't express how much i've missed you!!!! i've been like wheres da.....fallen angel gone?????? i actually got worried after all this flooding thats been going on caused by the rain

The dark knight

:( I was joking and I made up something from a idea I saw on a comic.I'm not crazy.Do you think I'm crazy?:(

But dude why did you change your name?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hey, you can act crazy but i like crazy people because they are so damn funny!!!!

His name is very good. SO DON'T DIS IT! (sorry 'dis' is the new word at school and i keep saying it) Its weird. He comes back and i'm going.....freaky.....(im only going for 5 days)
ok for the last time DONT YOU DARE GO AGAIN BECAUSE I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Did you leave?

Sorry, I've not been around for a while myself so I didn't know.

Anyway it's always good to see old members back here.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Demons Destiny;43367 said:
Hey, you can act crazy but i like crazy people because they are so damn funny!!!!

His name is very good. SO DON'T DIS IT! (sorry 'dis' is the new word at school and i keep saying it) Its weird. He comes back and i'm going.....freaky.....(im only going for 5 days)
ok for the last time DONT YOU DARE GO AGAIN BECAUSE I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ok,Ok...calm down you're scaring me.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
The dark knight;43270 said:
:( I was joking and I made up something from a idea I saw on a comic.I'm not crazy.Do you think I'm crazy?:(

But dude why did you change your name?

ok am starting to wounder if dk's crazy or if he's just trying to be funny since he's a Comedian
oh yea and welcome back.
now dk lets examen your head come here dd get the head cuting thingy and i'll hold him down

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Right *jets spinning axe thingy* sorry dk but we need to know whats going on in your brain. I'm mad aswell but not that mad. Now hold still, it won't hurt abit *dk tries to get free* DK IF YOU DON'T KEEP STILL YOU MIGHT END UP WITHOUT A HEAD!

sorry about that *wipes forehead* Fallen angel one last thing - I missed ya now stay here or I'll cellotape you to your computer and you will be there forever talking to us :D

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
yea welcome backl again

dd watch it to late now u done choped off dk's head ehhh fast hide the boddy and if any one asks i was just holden him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom