• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

metal gear movie...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
has anyone else heard about this? i heard awhile back that a metal gear solid movie is in the process of developement..and is expected to release in '09.and Hideo Kojima will in fact be writing the story and looking over the shoulders of everyone involved in the rest of the aspects of making the film....has anyone any thoughts on this?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
no I didn't know about this man, well are they sticking to the game story or are they sort off making a whole new story?. Also, did you know about Spider-man 4 though? due around 2009-2010 period.

Keaton

Premium
MGS would make an awesome movie, but I see it going the way of Resident Evil, low rating so that younger gamers can see it when it should be aimed at older audiences :(

Spider-Man 4 should be fun (plleaaase have Carnage :D)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ it's like you read my mind man, I have been wanting them to have carnage in it since I heard about it, and perhaps the Lizard to.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Yeah i've known about this for a while, also there's a fan made one coming out also.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well..if he read ur mind then Ryan and keaton u both shall be very happy to know..kojima has be puplic on his stand..he refuses to downgrade and alieninate his own character just to get a younger bigger audience...he wants long time fans of the series to go and see a movie they feel is true to the game and true to the character...there for..it will be snake..and bullets and blood will fall

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ And that will be awesome, I still can't wait for Halo film and the prince of persia films either though .lol. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...it will be a fun year for movies..lol im not really a halo guy though..it seemed too much like a babalon type thing to me..lol but in space and with high tech armor

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Metal Gear Solid film should be good...meow...better than Mission Impossible movies,i hope...However,MGS lacks of action,maybe...hope DMC film will be damn good...Prince of Persia film could e good too...i want to see the Dark Prince will be in action,meow...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ he will be, it is sticking to game story and will be a trilogy, how do I know? well because the film is called pop:sands of time, which is the first game, indicating that they will make the other two games into films and it will be a trilogy.

I want to see the dahaka in 2 get killed, and then dark prince and also the visuer.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i loved the POP games..it will be fun to see it on the big screen....lol.but i so cant wait for dmc...i would gladly trade all the other movies we already have including the spidey movies to see dante and vergil battling it out in the underworld on the big screen..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
hmm, if it was a choice between halo film, spidey, pop and mgs then I wouldn't scrap those just for DMC .lol. I would scrap the spidey as we have had loads of them, and possibly the halo one, but I can't wait for that though :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol..yeah..but i am happy to hear that we are officially getting a true metal gear movie and not just a crappy movie by jon carpenter with a character with the same name..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..although what ticks me off is, at another forum i use to go to..these smartass KIDS mind u they were like 13 14 tried telling me the john carpenter escape movies were set b4 the events of mgs1 wich is why none of the other characters from the game apeared in there..lol..yes i know i spelled his name wrong in one post and right in the other..i do that all the time..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77840 said:
yeah..although what ticks me off is, at another forum i use to go to..these smartass KIDS mind u they were like 13 14 tried telling me the john carpenter escape movies were set b4 the events of mgs1 wich is why none of the other characters from the game apeared in there..lol..yes i know i spelled his name wrong in one post and right in the other..i do that all the time..lol

wtf...?which forum,meow...?:mad:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
superherohype.com

a bunch of 13 and 14 yr old kiddies who think they know something about a character that was created b4 they were even born just cuz theyve played one of the games

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol. yeah those smartass youngsters have gotta grow up and grow a pair .lol.

Top Bottom