• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

metal gear movie...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77849 said:
superherohype.com

a bunch of 13 and 14 yr old kiddies who think they know something about a character that was created b4 they were even born just cuz theyve played one of the games

humph...i will curse them for not going to play MGS4...
onionhead83ej9.gif

the best part for MGS series is the storyline,and characters.story is very interesting,mysterious and good.The characters are well developed,meow...i really admire the story.

Hideo Kojima,the main creator of MGS series,is a genius.He also designs the character's artworks,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..i mean come on..everyone knows those movies had nothing to do with the series..and if they did..it wasnt set b4 the games..cuz it was like the year 2015 or something like that..and it was a post apocolyptic warfare type deal

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Chaos Master;77853 said:
humph...i will curse them for not going to play MGS4...
onionhead83ej9.gif

the best part for MGS series is the storyline,and characters.story is very interesting,mysterious and good.The characters are well developed,meow...i really admire the story.

Hideo Kojima,the main creator of MGS series,is a genius.He also designs the character's artworks,meow...:)

haha u make it sound as if we dont know who that man is..he is a god..everyone knows his name and face they bow down to his feet when he walks into a room

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol. if he walked into a room he'll bow to me, the lordofdarkness .lol.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77859 said:
rep+ for naming the square enix god..or as i like to call him the father of final fantasy

without him,FF games will be nothing...that's why FFIX and FFXII sux big time...:mad:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
my friend likes square enix's old name, can't remember it at the mo as I am not in a brainy mood .lol. nah square enix sounds better I think :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;77863 said:
my friend likes square enix's old name, can't remember it at the mo as I am not in a brainy mood .lol. nah square enix sounds better I think :)

Squaresoft.I like Square Enix better...

Thx for the rep+,nero116...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Chaos Master;77864 said:
Squaresoft.I like Square Enix better...

Thx for the rep+,nero116...

no problem man..lol..seems we're on different sides though as i liked it back in the soft days as thats when ff7 and such were made

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
oh man I thought it was squaresoft, man no wonder they changed it that sux .lol. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77867 said:
no problem man..lol..seems we're on different sides though as i liked it back in the soft days as thats when ff7 and such were made

meow..it is because Enix wants to joint companies with Squaresoft...Enix games are popular,but not really well received and successful...meow...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
this much is true..although with great companies sometimes comes great sacrifice..ive heard they make good games though i dont believe ive played any myself.....i swear though..if konami ever goes the route of squaresoft i'll die....unless hideo stays onboard....lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77873 said:
this much is true..although with great companies sometimes comes great sacrifice..ive heard they make good games though i dont believe ive played any myself.....i swear though..if konami ever goes the route of squaresoft i'll die....unless hideo stays onboard....lol

meow...that's right...however,at least now Square Enix still has Tetsuya Nomura to save the company by making more good games...Hideo Kojima will revolutionise the Konami compnay by himself...he has his own productions studio,called the Kojima Productions...:)

The departure of Hironobu Sakaguchi and Nobuo Uematsu really devastates the company really big time...:(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
exactly..and thats the very same studio doing this film..wich brings us back on topic....anyone here think there is any chance of konami studios messing up the boss' baby?..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;77878 said:
exactly..and thats the very same studio doing this film..wich brings us back on topic....anyone here think there is any chance of konami studios messing up the boss' baby?..lol

no..with Hideo Kojima,the film will do good...unless he doesn't supervise the movie...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
he's writing the story and going to be supervizing the whole project...he is litterally going to do nothing but watch these ppl do their job after he writes the script and probably fall over from exaughstion the day after its a finished product

Top Bottom