• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meeting Reuben/Impressions

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
In that case I would think that he would tell us to email Capcom, write them a letter or send them a tweet, anyway to let it be known that the fans want another in the series, not just build hype on the DMC forums that I'm absolutely positive the Japanese heads at Capcom are not frequenting.
I interpreted it as spreading hype in the gaming community, i.e., potential people that will buy the games.

I'm sure we've all established that Capcom only listens to money being piled, not to fan interaction on forums...a practice, I'm mortified to find, that Bandai Namco has been employing for even longer than Capcom. That's doubly-insulting for me, because DMC is like the ONLY Capcom franchise I care about. Bandai Namco has Tales, SoulCalibur, Ace Combat, and Time Crisis...but has never heeded fan feedback on ANY of them.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm not surprised.

While the Japanese gaming industry is doing poorly nowadays, NB isn't really in danger of shutting down anytime soon.

Top Bottom