• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Meaningful Possessions

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
A broken snow globe that plays "You Are My Sunshine". The glass is off, the arm of a frog is broken off, and the music doesn't play as well as it did when I was little but it's my favorite thing in the world.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A bottle of Saharan sand which I collected myself... a gorgeous hunting knife which was a farewell present from my ex... a piano which I inherited (kinda)... a silver necklace my friend gave me, which I in turn gave away to another friend (pass the love on!)... my 3/4 length coat (I get quite attached to them)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have many. My high school class ring (I graduated in 2005). A ring that was given to me by my mother, that once belonged to my grandmother. (my mother's mother) of course my enagement ring. and a pair of earrings that were a gift from my future mother in law. and a teddy bear named Felix given to me at the age of four by one of my favorite babysitters. (A free gift bear at Filenes)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Angelo Credo;293570 said:
It's a GUND Raccoon originally made in 1985, my grandfather bought it for me when he was away on one of his business trips, I have quite literally had this bear since the day I was born, picture that bear above, add 18 years of tough love to it and you have the current state of my ratty looking raccoon, yet I still love it to absolute pieces.

i can relate. i still have the teddy bear i used when i was 2. since it was named by a 2 year old, it's called "favorite teddy". he came with a shirt, but i think i discovered scissors on it when i was 2 and a half. he was naked for 15 years until my mom knitted him a sweater (for practice, she was learning) and now he sits on a shelf. i may not keep him in my room or anything, but i couldn't bear to imagine getting rid of him. he's been around forever, and is one of the only parts of my childhood that wasn't left behind (i've moved a lot).

have some rep, because if i hadn't read your post i probably would have posted something much less meaningful. hell, i haven't thought about that bear since i moved here 6 months ago.

KRSukaru;293773 said:
A black Fedora hat which belongs to my boss. He gave it to me right after he was stabbed by a ****** and asked me to become a man worthy of wearing it
One Piece much?

Top Bottom