• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Meaningful Possessions

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Do you have any meaningful possessions that belong to you?

I myself have a gold Queen's Jubilee coin, and a silver one. That belonged once to my grandmother. Also a cheque book that she kept on her, and she'd put money into an account of mine.

My most meaningful possession is that of a family friend who died a few years ago. It's a golden necklace, that's worth a couple of hundred at least. I wear it all the time, except when I shower or... Well, I can't say :p

What about you guys and girls? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Re: Meaningful Posessions

A snake's head necklace my great grandpa gave me the day he passed away.

Meg

A statue of St. Teresa that belonged to my great grandmother.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium

I have many prized possesions, but if I had to chose...I'd say my memories. They get me through the days I feel sad, or lonely and they will always be with me in my heart. The memories of those who passed on will always live on forever in my heart, I wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Faust;293519 said:
I have many prized possesions, but if I had to chose...I'd say my memories. They get me through the days I feel sad, or lonely and they will always be with me in my heart. The memories of those who passed on will always live in my heart, I wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world.

Wow... That's deep.

Meg

Oh well if non material things are aloud then I'd pick comedy over pretty much anything else. It is the greatest gift to man. It has kept me going through so many painful times I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't for comedy.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine would be, aside from my immediate family, a gold ring my mom and godmother had made for me when I was a little girl. It's got my initials engraved on it. Then a golden armband that my mom got for my baby girl with my daughter's name engraved on the inside, a gold necklace her grandad bought for her, and a necklace with a diamond crucifix that my partner bought for me back in the day when I was still young and good lookin'. And then my engagement ring.

Gosh. For someone who HATES jewelry I've got quite a lot of the sheit.

Errr...anyway, and I've got this little Christmas-globe thingy with Eeyore inside of it holding a heart that my MIL got for my daughter. It says 'nobody loves you as much as I do' on the front.

And then my writing. I think I would have a mental death if I ever lost all my unfinished manuscripts because they hold my memories too.

aka958

Don't trust people
Possesion? Like a material?

Then it would be either my armwatch or my golden neklace, either one. I never take them off, never.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Honestly? The only physical possession I have that holds any real meaning to me is this.

gr01a.jpg

It's a GUND Raccoon originally made in 1985, my grandfather bought it for me when he was away on one of his business trips, I have quite literally had this bear since the day I was born, picture that bear above, add 18 years of tough love to it and you have the current state of my ratty looking raccoon, yet I still love it to absolute pieces.

It's one of the very few things in my life that I've always had to hand that's been a constant source of comfort for me and as sad as it is to admit this, I find it difficult to sleep without knowing it's at the very least in the same room as me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What can I say, I'm a hardass that has a special place in his heart for a beaten up, 18 year old cuddly toy. :lol:

Meg

^ Awwwwwwww! Mr. Credo that's so sweet. I still have the little pink bear I had since I was a baby. Jingy, that's his name. (He jingles when you shake him) I love the thing to death.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've got quite a few.
There is a Steiff bear that i was given a few years ago by someone close to me who is no longer around.

I've got a ginger and white cat toy that has a mouse in its mouth which my mum bought for me.

Then there is a cuddly stuffed hot water bottle cover which is called 'Cuddles'. We think he could be about 20 years old. He is falling apart a little now. No matter how much my mother nags, I will not let her wash him. I'm afraid that he will fall apart.

The most meaningful possession i have is the ashes of our last cat.

(Not forgetting my Vergil statue :D)

KRSkull

A black Fedora hat which belongs to my boss. He gave it to me right after he was stabbed by a ****** and asked me to become a man worthy of wearing it

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
The things I would never want to lose is the locker keys of my father. When he was dying he gave me his bag and his locker keys to hold then he fell and never woke up...the keys were the last things that my father gave me and then closed his eyes forever. They are normal and ordinary keys but guess It was the only things that were in his hand at this moment so he left them in my hand. The keys are in my wallet and I never go out without them...they are lucky for me and it makes me feel that Dad is near. Love you Dad!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I still have a blanket that I've had since I was 2. I still sleep with it. It's tattered and worn, and the stuffing needs changing, but it's still my blanket, dammit! :lol:

Top Bottom