• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MCM midlands expo

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
This is the 3rd MCM for the midlands, its in Telford, shropshire.

Is anyone going, planning to go or have been before?

If you do go then you will be able to see me cuz i live about 5 mins from the international centre (where its held)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Flippin' 'eck! That's not far off from where I live! I used to go to Telford all the time with me mates to go ice skating! I was ruddy useless, mind.

I'll definitely be looking into this. :) +rep V

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;119073 said:
Flippin' 'eck! That's not far off from where I live! I used to go to Telford all the time with me mates to go ice skating! I was ruddy useless, mind.

Ah back in the day. :lol:

What sort of stuff goes on at these expos Vauxchen?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
erm... well id ont have alot of time so il give u the jist

Mostly anime and gaming, but there are some other stuff, there will be people cosplaying (dressing up) and there is ALOT of people going.

didnt go last year, so im not 100% on what is and isnt there, but they have a robot from robot wars there every year, and people like to give out hugs =]

to DMC: you live REALLY close to me, i still go there time to time, it huge =] and MCM is pretty much next door to there =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;119083 said:
erm... well id ont have alot of time so il give u the jist

Mostly anime and gaming, but there are some other stuff, there will be people cosplaying (dressing up) and there is ALOT of people going.

didnt go last year, so im not 100% on what is and isnt there, but they have a robot from robot wars there every year, and people like to give out hugs =]

Interesting, if i had the time and knew some people who wanted to go i might have made the trip there.

Vauxchen;119083 said:
to DMC: you live REALLY close to me, i still go there time to time, it huge =] and MCM is pretty much next door to there =]

Means i do too as i only live 5 mins from Steve. :lol:

Telford is only about 40min drive from here, around 30 miles.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pinhead is going to be there... That'd freak me right out...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And most of Allo Allo too by the looks of things...what a weird combination: Nazis, French Resistance Fighters and Pinhead...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;119120 said:
And most of Allo Allo too by the looks of things...what a weird combination: Nazis, French Resistance Fighters and Pinhead...

Your typical weekend in a town centre then. :lol:

Actually id probably prefer that company to some of the people who populate our town centres on a typical night. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, cuz you know them so well?

You are all welcome to come, tickets on sale at the door, i THINK $5 (i know, my pound sign is broke =/)

Hope i can see someone there, but its weird, all 3 admins are in staffordshire, within 5 mins of each other, is it a conspiricy? lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;119153 said:
lol, cuz you know them so well?

You are all welcome to come, tickets on sale at the door, i THINK $5 (i know, my pound sign is broke =/)

Hope i can see someone there, but its weird, all 3 admins are in staffordshire, within 5 mins of each other, is it a conspiricy? lol

Well we do all know each other personally and ive known Steve for a good 10 years+. Also we have ran and still run many sites together, and now have Sharon aboard too. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
"Have sharon aboard"? Makes me sound like someone of ill repute :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, poor sharron.

But if anyone wants to come to MCM this year, its september 13th, international centre telford (opposite the town centre/by the ice rink)

Should be good fun with the more the merrier

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i forgot to mention, POKEY WILL BE THERE!!!!

pokey is a highly desirable kind of sweet/candy, its a stick of chocolate with different flavours in the middle, they come from japan and they will make you spend $$$ on them lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;119159 said:
"Have sharon aboard"? Makes me sound like someone of ill repute :lol:

Think ive been reading too many welcome threads lately and people welcoming them 'aboard'. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
sorry to bump but it was on today
so who went
I went as L and had an AWESOME time, i made yaoi and pulled smoe girlies =]

I have a video of peoples =]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcXg_WJ_j8
thats me on the far far right of the stage im L(duh) lol and i made alot of friend when i was there, and i even managed to get some kisses from guys and girls, and one snog from a guy! =] lol, i was bisexual for a day

Top Bottom