• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect 3 Exclusive Debut Trailer

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Trailer looked amazing, however, anyone who even tries to compare this to Halo 2 and 3 is a complete and total retard...just read the comments, you'll see.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
i love the first 2, im usually the sony to the core guy, but to say these games are amazing is an understatement. and im not trying to start a fan war, but halo IN MY OPINION wasnt good at all, it had a good concept...until they decided to recycle the battlestar galactica ending. lol

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I will admit to being a fool for Halo. I love every bit of it...but it ticks me off when people want to say that this game is a rip off of Halo 2 simply because aliens are invading Earth

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
its far from a rip off. we mass affect fans got what halo fans couldn't. our fight actually lasts long enough to make it to earth. lol

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well, Halo's war did make it to Earth. I think that's why people think this is a rip off. But that's still so dumb because their storylines are so different.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its inevitable that anything involving aliens and invasions will eventually wind up on earth and i cant wait. Im a big fan of Mass Effect series and the Halo series and look forward to this a lot.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm a huge fan of both this and Halo as well...
But this is replacing Gears of War 3 as my most anticipated game of next year.

And that is REALLY saying something, because I love Gears of War.
Mass Effect is easily becoming my favorite game

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Also, what has been failed to be mentioned.

Mass Effect 3 will be on PS3 as well as 360 and PC day one!

Top Bottom