• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Character Poll

Which Character do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Yesterday was the release of Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Yesterday I got the game and it's a really good fighting game and with the new simple mode people who haven't played a classic fighter before can will not feel left out. So eventhough you haven't got the game yet or played the demo out of all the characters you can play which one do you prefer (either by your favorite or by moves). Vote and comment on why you like this character. Here is mine Deadpool, Wesker (playing as him will make you a jerk :D), Veiwtiful Joe, Super Skrull, Dante and Trish (of course)!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't think its out in the UK until friday (at least i hope it is).
I think Dante looks pretty awesome, looking forward to playing as Wesker

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My teams will most likely boil down to any combination of these

Dante
Trish
Wesker
Chris
Ryu
Felicia
Deadpool

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Please vote on the poll i just put up. :\Sorry it took really long trying to choose the characters for the poll. If you have other characters that are not listed in the poll you can type it on your reply.

fon

Crazy Chick
I'm doing my best to main Dante and Dormammu! ^w^
My 3rd character keeps switching between Morrigan and Wesker though, but I haven't gotten enough game time because it's a school week >.<""

I'm also trying out She-Hulk and can't wait for Shuma to be available!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I was loving Dante and Wesker...until everyone and their mom started using him.

I like Trish much more than Dante personally. Her keep away game is nice and she has some nice traps to set people up with. When all else fails, she can rush yo ass down. A jack of all trades.

Funny how Super Skrull and Deadpool are the only Marvel characters on the list and they are the ones I like the least.

Phoenix/Trish/Magneto owns your life.

EDIT: OP, why didnt you just put "Tron Bonne" instead of just "Tron (no im not talking about the movie)"? It would of save you time of writing that disclaimer.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My main team would have to be Mike Haggar,Wesker and C.Viper.So yeah....but I also use Dante,Deadpool and Hsein Ko as a back up team.

Meg

I've been using Dante, Chris, and Dr. Doom quite a bit. As well as Viewtiful Joe. :D

Top Bottom