• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marilyn Manson

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Do you like his songs?
I do they're awesome, too bad he's a bit of a freak.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Freak? Who cares. I think some of his songs are great. People like to talk alot of smack about him, but most of it isn't even true. I was impressed when a fan of him in Ireland committed suicide. She went to an all Catholic Girls School and a whole group of girls just made her life a living hell. She said whenever she died she wanted to have the fight song played at her funeral, but the priest denied it.

The girl finally gets tickets to see him in concert and before her 14th birthday the girls who were doing bad things to her just pushed it too far and then... yeah. Sad. Well. Marilyn got wind of this and was really upset of what people can do to those just because they're not like them and he was also able to sing the Fight song at her funeral.

I, personally, wouldn't want a song like that sung at my funeral, but it shows how people do appreciate their fans and all. Sorta like Utada who remade one of her songs for a girl who was murdered that wrote an essay saying when she grew up she wanted to be a singer just like Utada.

Wish we could have more musicians and artists of all kinds like that. :/

Dark Drakan

Admin
Always liked him, not afraid to be different and sticks two fingers up to anyone who hates on him.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Even those who may say they don't like him as a person will say they like at least one of his songs. I've met a few people like that. :]

Top Bottom