• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
But its pretty understandable why people would compare the 2.

They both are "origin stories" that involved a final battle between Vergil and Dante.
Don't jump to conclusions :/ Dante's final battle with Vergil was with Nelo Angelo, not teen Vergil.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
How about I say the script in DMC3 sucks ass?

How about if I say Nero sucks ass??

Ohhhh, you wouldn't like it then, would you? Nero had Phantom DT Vergil to help him in fights, and he still couldn't beat Dante.

Nero fails.

And belligerence... :ermm:
Yeah..... stay out of something when you have no idea what you're talking about.Have a nice day

Seriously you two.

Azuel, stop being a blind supporter of DmC.
Nero, stop being a sterotypical DmC anti-supporter.

But to BOTH of you;
tumblr_inline_mfuuygdrSv1qeht58.gif

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I'm not weak enough to look, but just for that comment SonofMundus...
tumblr_inline_mgbduv3zjO1rwthjv.gif

I'll judge that for myself when I play the game. I don't need you yelling it at the top of your capable letters.

And if you're forgetting, 'Vergil' survived in DMC3 after fighting with Dante.
DAT GIF!!! May I ask what you used to create the GIF? Be it a website or some type of application, I really want to know :)

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Don't jump to conclusions :/ Dante's final battle with Vergil was with Nelo Angelo, not teen Vergil.

That was Vergil under Mundus's control. DMC3 WAS Dante's and Vergil (of his own free will) final bout and yes these games share the same thing of a origin story with the same final boss.

ChaserTech

Wow, littleacorn, do you see this?? Fine. I won't say anything... for now.

:/ I doesn't help that you keep responding back to him. Just like he's doing as well.
And I'm sure alittleacorn said both of you need to stop fighting. Not just one person.

ZeroLove

Well, Azurel... yes I am. Because I am better than that.
So there are people who think the ending sucks and can't accept that there are people who don't think it sucks.
There are also people who like the ending and can't accept that there are people who don't like it.

I like it and I am content with that. What others think are their business. If people try to belittle me for liking it, then I feel sorry for them for feeling the need to try and force their opinion on me, but I'm not going to stoop down to their level.

Azurel

Seriously you two.

Azuel, stop being a blind supporter of DmC.
Nero, stop being a sterotypical DmC anti-supporter.

But to BOTH of you;
tumblr_inline_mfuuygdrSv1qeht58.gif

What?? Remember my thread that was constructively criticizing DmC?? This, on the other hand, is just blind hate!!

I have been nothing but objective, and these... individuals... never cease to look down upon my opinion while stating their opinions as facts. There's a difference.

Nero.

Since you guys can't handle opinions I personally don't care if you like this game or not but
dMwNC.jpg

Deal With it.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
How about I say the script in DMC3 sucks ass?

How about if I say Nero sucks ass??

Ohhhh, you wouldn't like it then, would you? Nero had Phantom DT Vergil to help him in fights, and he still couldn't beat Dante.

Nero fails.

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

ILL LAUGH LAST CAUSE YOU CAME TO DIE

THE DAMAGE DONE THE PAIN SUBSIDES

AND I CAN SEE THE FEAR CLEAR WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYEEEEEEE

Azurel

Well, Azurel... yes I am. Because I am better than that.
So there are people who think the ending sucks and can't accept that there are people who don't think it sucks.
There are also people who like the ending and can't accept that there are people who don't like it.

I like it and I am content with that. What others think are their business. If people try to belittle me for liking it, then I feel sorry for them for feeling the need to try and force their opinion on me, but I'm not going to stoop down to their level.

Fine. They don't have to like the ending. But they don't have to say that it's bad or that it sucks ass, either. Can't they just say that they don't like it because of "this or this reason"?? Why does it immediately have to suck and NT is the worst storyteller in the world simply because it's not suited to their particular tastes??

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Well said and I agree.

People from all sides need to be like this.

Maybe then we could have more actual DISCUSSIONS rather than mud slinging.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Since you guys can't handle opinions I personally don't care if you like this game or not but
dMwNC.jpg

Deal With it.

Memegenerator.net? An image macro?

Step it up Admin. If you're going to voice your opinion, at least don't use memes, that's just sad and immature.

ZeroLove

Fine. They don't have to like the ending. But they don't have to say that it's bad or that it sucks ass, either. Can't they just say that they don't like it because of "this or this reason"?? Why does it immediately have to suck and NT is the worst storyteller in the world simply because it's not suited to their particular tastes??

Because there are people who do not care about others' opinions than their own. But to rage about that is to be stoop down to their level. You're just giving them the reaction they want from you, so they can use you as an example of how "all" supporters are.

EvilX-81

Better then Dante just riding into hell..ok ill give ya that. Better then DMC4 where we get to see Nero's and Dante's story all wrapped up nicely and giving a taste of what could of been back at the office. I'm sorry..no..just no DMC4 ending is MILES better then this crap.

I agree, but the best parts of DMC4 storywise was the beginning and the end, they were well executed. The middle to me was just angerfying. Nero and his goddamned arm of mystery. :mad:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What?? Remember my thread that was constructively criticizing DmC?? This, on the other hand, is just blind hate!!

I have been nothing but objective, and these... individuals... cease to look down upon my opinion while stating their opinions as facts. There's a difference.

No YOU shot random stuff now from what I've seen and has been shouting a lot on unnecessary stuff.

dMwNC.jpg

Deal With it.

Any You're just adding stupid fire to the flame that doesn't need to be lit.

I get it and I respect your opinion, but...let it go. Why would you think you'd like the ending of a game you hate, and a fanbase you obviously despise?

Top Bottom