• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Machinima interview with Aex Jones at E3

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I know this is old and people have probably seen it before but I thought why not?

Some of the comments were interesting to me though^_^:troll:

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
2:30 : "i think the Japanese just hate us "
LOOL Capcom fighting wizards
SSSsensational!!!
gold orb looks like an alien :p
he said more story detail closer to release

MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!! now to hibernate for a couple of months

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
the guy calls himself a huge fan of the series but calls the gold orb a stone and the devil trigger the "devilnater".

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
That yellow orb does not have DMC feeling to it.

Orbs from DMC are screaming faces, that orb looks like an alien.

If you want to become closer to name "Devil May Cry" then you better change the orbs to a more screaming expression :D

kerolin

legal , adorei o vídeo apesar de eu não ter entendido nada ^_^, obrigada pela informação

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
cool! and yea nice yellow orb. It seemed to be a lot faster to use it too, as it hardly slowed down the combat and still did its job. I guess it looks like a alien, but as long as it still does what its supposed to do, i don;'t see the problem.

DarkSlayer54

I also dislike how they made the Gold Orb... The boss fights seem to be the same as every other DMC, only a bit more cinematic.
I'm still not satisfied by what I've seen in E3 though. There's still so many questions I have about the difficulty, and story of the game.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I also dislike how they made the Gold Orb... The boss fights seem to be the same as every other DMC, only a bit more cinematic.
I'm still not satisfied by what I've seen in E3 though. There's still so many questions I have about the difficulty, and story of the game.
dont we alll ;)

788Masri

well we dont want them to spoil the game do we? besides from what they said at E3 more will be revealed as we approach Jan 15. so dont loose hope yet :D

nazi-dante

white force
i cant understand why some people are saying :"I'm still not satisfied"
you know what ; the game is ****ing aw and also the new DANTE
SO IF YOU HATED DmC ? DONT PLAY IT OR PLAY C.O.D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

It's not the boss that really matters, it's how you, the player, handle the boss and how cool you can be while killing it.

788Masri

Let's keep it classy, english only please

16414205.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
That yellow orb does not have DMC feeling to it.

Orbs from DMC are screaming faces, that orb looks like an alien.

If you want to become closer to name "Devil May Cry" then you better change the orbs to a more screaming expression :D
1. it was a Gold Orb not a Yellow Orb.
2. you don't really get reboots do you? changing minor details like the appearance of Orbs is part of the process. they changed the main characters species do minor details really matter.
3. you know the first 4 games still exist. they even made an HD collection of the first three. you can go play them and hope Capcom makes DMC5 (you could even make a petition asking Capcom to make it instead of whining that Orbs look different. ). You don't have to pay attention to the reboot if you don't like it.

Top Bottom