• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mac/American keyboards

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
After breaking 2 of my PC's at the same time I need a hand with this new keyboard. It's a mac. But I think it's in the american layout. Does anyone know where the button is for :dry:? The little symbol that is usually next to the "1" for you english.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
It's not on our keyboard :(. I'm betting you will need to put in a series of numbers while holding down ctrl or shift like you would do with spanish symbols. But don't quote me on that :(

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Okay then. Looks like I can't do my normal symbols, oh well. Thanks for in the info Da3dra

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Not sure, usually just the :dry: face in MSN and such things. I found MSN for the mac and I was amazed when the keyboard didn't have it.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I had a similar problem when I bought a new newboard a couple of weeks back.

the " was where the @ should be and vice versa.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^ You had the American set up. I think that I have the standard mac set up as the language setting is in English. A little annoying moving from the PC to the mac like this, but oh well. It's my own fault for breaking my computers.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well...
I bought a new motherboard off my brothers friend, and to get it working (apart from spending £110 on a new case and 2 PSU's, 1 of which isn't compatible) I needed to use one of my bootable hard drives. Otherwise I couldn't start anything, so I took my OS hard drive out, and tried to load. The BIOS really didn't like not having it's own hard drives and CD drive, so I re-configured them. After all that I tried booting again. Didn't work, it came up with a NTDFL error, or something like that. So I tried to move things back to the way they were to start with. No luck. So now I'm running UBUNTU on my secondary hard drive in my old PC, and I've spent the last 3 nights trying to fix it. I've managed to get so far as it asking me to run from the CD, it tries to install it, but it doesn't work properly. :dry:

So that's how I broke them. I'm not running the mac, and Ubuntu(A form of Linux/Unix) and can't play any of my "Games for windows" games, which happens to be all of them... :dry:

Top Bottom