• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucia: like her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Point in case: She was the least charismatic of all DMC heroines so far, she had an appallingly false accent, her combos, though hit a lot, didn't do too much damge, Dante outclassed her in every single way and she got awful underwater missions that could have been cribbed from any action/ adventure game in the luthrum leading up to it!

w33l33

meh...
i think that she is crap! her fighting style is less than poor, and to be honest she isn't that hot...
granted her demon form looks pretty cool but she can't do anything with it...

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
if you ask me her accent is terrible and completely ruins the character. i thought she was fun to play with but she just spent the full game being depressed and feeling sorry for herself which gets old real quick

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
well personally i think lady is most develpoed female character in DMC she really shows change from beginning to end. Trish...um aside from the bad lines in DMC1 she has room for some development. and for lucia theirs no hope for her character since i honestly don't think she'll ever be in another DMC, but they could make DMC2 work in the story line but their will have to be a plot twist for Dante's personality change.(the game will still suck though, compared to the others)

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I liked Lucia. The game could have done her more justice storywise, but otherwise I give a thumbs up.

She was pretty but had a unique look, and I like the emotion she showed in the story. Her voice was sometimes a little odd but I kind of liked it.

As a second character, she was good. Just as good as Dante was, gameplay wise, and had her own range of weapons, and her own storyline. Just as good as Dante, and doubled the play value of the game (short as it was).

w33l33

meh...
erm... excuse me have you played 1 or 3??? if you haven't i understand your comment but if you have go and play 2 again then play 1 and 3 and you will realise that everything you just said is not exactly representative of the devil may cry brand...

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
demon slayer 69;63484 said:
erm... excuse me have you played 1 or 3??? if you haven't i understand your comment but if you have go and play 2 again then play 1 and 3 and you will realise that everything you just said is not exactly representative of the devil may cry brand...

Are you talking about my comment? Everything I said was in respect to DMC2 as a game, not as part of the series. I know the series perfectly well, thanks :\

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
trish doesnt even use the sparda sword that often.she punches demons in the face. lucia wasnt that great either. for me i found that if you use DT and just throw knives at people their health will drop quickly. And she talks really weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom