• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lock- On or No Lock- On?

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Point taken. But I still think criticism that isn't constructive is much worse than praise that isn't productive, because most of the time the criticism is just plain hate (even from people who've never played DmC), while the praise is usually from people who've AT LEAST given it a chance.

The door swings both ways. If someone gets unconditional praise for making a flawed work, and when those flaws have driven away potential clients, telling them that they have done nothing wrong and should keep on doing it the way they are will not only continue to drive away people but also ultimately bankrupt the company in question.

There's a reason DMC3 is slightly different from DMC2.

Ceph

The door swings both ways. If someone gets unconditional praise for making a flawed work, and when those flaws have driven away potential clients, telling them that they have done nothing wrong and should keep on doing it the way they are will not only continue to drive away people but also ultimately bankrupt the company in question.

There's a reason DMC3 is slightly different from DMC2.
That's true, both can be detrimental. But as I said, the people saying "it's awesome!" more likely have played it, people saying "it sucks!" more likely haven't even tried it. We had people saying the game sucks months before it even came out.

Top Bottom