• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Live action video games?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted

Agreed, that's why i think they be perfect to make a SaintsRow movie.
It wouldn't be too much of a comedy where every scene had to be a gag but enough comedy to make a person laugh & say OMG no way.
And it would be serious where you get pulled in.

yeah, their stories always had points in a way it's actually telling a serious theme, but they managed to fit the comedy just right.. i sure hope they won't stop making movies anytime soon..

I think Xenogears may be as epic as GoT if done right :D

my gosh, never thought of that likeness, it sure was political, religious and deep.. now, GoT in futuristic theme.. this should get publicly known innsmouth, with GoT likeness to it, somebody has gotta be interested making it to the screens..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
my gosh, never thought of that likeness, it sure was political, religious and deep.. now, GoT in futuristic theme.. this should get publicly known innsmouth, with GoT likeness to it, somebody has gotta be interested making it to the screens..
Yep, it can be totally amazing, the only concern I think they ran out of money doing all those giant robot battles and futuristic places xD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A few years ago I was big into Smallville and I dreamed up a TV show set between DMC3 and DMC1 following Dante as he sets up his business and tries to figure out what it means to be a son of sparda (ie what it means to be a hero and stand for something bigger than himself)

Its like the anime as it follows his day to day adventures but hopefully better as the anime was pretty weak. I chose the period between 3/1 because I think Dante would have the most potential for conflict/development in this period versus post DMC1 where he just tends to be there rather than driving it forward.

I dont really if a show would have worked but a movie set in this period might do wonders.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

YES This one i'd go for a reboot.

How about ResidentEvil directed by
George A. Romero
?
image.png

Top Bottom