• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Listening to fans

BayoxDante

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

BayoxDante game is a concept i present to you fellow fans of Dante and Bayo.

Hideki Kamiya has made a foundation to a BayoxDante game without intending. This item description is from Bayonetta:

Bracelet of Time
Eva, a truly extraordinary witch, entered into contract with a legendary dark knight, and then faced the amassed armies of Inferno. These bracelets were made by her hand, and those wearing them are said to become true masters of Witch Time at their very will.

And then we have this:
Bayonetta_Art_book_-_Enzo_%26_Dante_-_Poker.jpg

So as a fan of DMC/Dante or Bayo/Bayonetta: take part in the poll.

From a scale of 1-10 of how badly i want a bayoxDante game = 10:

Terrutas

Hmmm,honestly..7.

I mean, I really like both franchises and I do see the potential in a game like that..but it'll just be..cheesy? I guess?

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Yay! I was looking for that pic Dante at the bar. Finally Thanks man.

Oh and on a scale of 1-10, I would say an 8. If not a couple, I just want to see them in a game together. Oh the possibilities

@Terrutas Cheese is goooood x3

IncarnatedDemon

I made the thread to see how many people wants such game. If there is 100 people who says "yes", then that MAY reflect other peoples choice of such game (rest of world).

I also want to adress something since the title of thread is "listening to fans".
If Metal Gear Rising 2 happens, then Kojima and PG better listen to fans. Fans have CLEARLY expressed what is bad about Rising. So i will look forward to see if they listen or not.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I like both games, but I don't think I would want them to be in the same game.....unless it's full of bad@$$ and over the top action.
:3 Cheddar cheese in a can. ;3

Terrutas

I'm pretty sure MGRising 2 will happen. It's selling really well and has received a lot of praise. And if P* will take the game in the direction Kojima envisioned, the game may have MASSIVE potential.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I like both games, but I don't think I would want them to be in the same game.....unless it's full of bad@$$ and over the top action.
:3 Cheddar cheese in a can. ;3
Dont forget sexual tension x3

I'm quite fond of cheddar myself,

IncarnatedDemon

Hmmm,honestly..7.

I mean, I really like both franchises and I do see the potential in a game like that..but it'll just be..cheesy? I guess?
It won't be a bad game. Dante's game has for most part been about you enjoying Dante being funny through dialogue/cutscenes. Bayonetta is a femme fatale. Where as Dante is...well a pervert. He loves women :D (Don't we all).
And when he encounters Bayonetta, epic dialogues will be born.

However, i think Bayonetta will be to much for Dante, remember Dante is also a carefree kind of guy. I can't help but think of this when they met:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/BayonettaXDante.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Eww! No. I don't like Bayonetta and she's ugly as f*ck. If Dante should ever see a crossover, Dante should team up with this guy right here. Dante and Bayonetta just sounds like an awful fanfiction that would mostly be some awkward erotic one too written by an anime fan girl who smells like old meat. Dante and Spawn would actually make a badass team.
Spawn-Wallpaper-1.jpg

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Eww! No. I don't like Bayonetta and she's ugly as f*ck. If Dante should ever see a crossover, Dante should team up with this guy right here. Dante and Bayonetta just sounds like an awful fanfiction that would mostly be some awkward erotic one too written by an anime fan girl who smells like old meat. Dante and Spawn would actually make a badass team.
Spawn-Wallpaper-1.jpg
Your image is broken hun. Just giving you the heads up.

IncarnatedDemon

Spawn-Wallpaper-1.jpg
First of all, i am not Dante. Neither are you. But as fan of Dante, i know Dante loves women. He makes sexy jokes or comments alot. I am SURE that Dante would "appreciate" this arse:
1840.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
First of all, i am not Dante. Neither are you. But as fan of Dante, i know Dante loves women. He makes sexy jokes or comments alot. I am SURE that Dante would "appreciate" this arse:
1840.jpg
I would hope Dante has better taste in women if he doesn't have the incest fetish I think he has. Bayonetta is just very weird looking at you just must have very low standards dude because I honestly don't think it would be much of a challenge or accomplishment to bed Bayonetta. Wouldn't be something to be particularly proud of.

Dante and Spawn would make for a sweet team and I can see the two fighting then become partners. Plus, I would rather a female who can actually compliment Dante instead of being some easy c0ck gobbling $lut who would serve no real purpose other than being eye candy.

Terrutas

I would hope Dante has better taste in women if he doesn't have the incest fetish I think he has. Bayonetta is just very weird looking at you just must have very low standards dude because I honestly don't think it would be much of a challenge or accomplishment to bed Bayonetta. Wouldn't be something to be particularly proud of.

Dante and Spawn would make for a sweet team and I can see the two fighting then become partners. Plus, I would rather a female who can actually compliment Dante instead of being some easy c0ck gobbling $lut who would serve no real purpose other than being eye candy.
Refrain from excessive cursing and don't try and get around the swear filter.
And why is it that you always judge people for liking what you don't?

Top Bottom