• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

List of old cartoons, Anime and TV shows

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Those are mine as far as i remember:
Phantom 2040
Are you afraid of the dark?
Tales from the Cryptkeeper
Rugrats
Spiderman
Addams Family
Johny Quest
Jacke Chan Adventure
TMNT
Hey Arnold
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
AAAAH! Real Monsters
Transformers (can't remember which exactly :/)
Chip & Dale
Jumanji
The Magician
Mask
Lucky Luke
X-Men
Ultraforce
Think couple more that i may have forgotten.

KRSkull

I just remembered a cartoon but don't remember its name. All what i remember about it was a family that can trasform into super human. And they fight this fat evil doctor called scarob or something like that.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Warning:the shows i'm listing are super obscure!

Time_Squad_Logo.jpg

Time Squad:
Its one of the original Cartoon Cartoons its kinda like Billy&Mandy with time travelling(all you need to know is that mark hamil plays the effeminate robot XD).
eGQ4anRiMTI=_o_spider-man-the-new-animated-series---law-of-the-jungle.jpg

The "New" spiderman animated series:A short lived CGI Spiderman TV series that is actually pretty good and its artstyle is slick it reminds of Ultimate spidermtan the video game.
showposter.jpg

Oban Star Racers:BTW this is NOT an anime! this is a French cartoon,i remember watching this once on Jetix...
ArchiesWeirdMysteries.png

Archie's Weird mysteries:
The best description i can give for this show is that its Scooby doo meets archies(that comic every girl in my school had) but hey at least its better than scooby doo.
banner_650.jpg

Men in Black The Series:
I can't quite understand what its target demographic was supposed to be its way too mature to be on cartoon network.. seriously this show belongs on adult swim! i mean just.. watch this intro!

Last edited:

Nightmare Omni

Those are mine as far as i remember:
Phantom 2040
Are you afraid of the dark?
Tales from the Cryptkeeper
Rugrats
Spiderman
Addams Family
Johny Quest
Jacke Chan Adventure
TMNT
Hey Arnold
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
AAAAH! Real Monsters
Transformers (can't remember which exactly :/)
Chip & Dale
Jumanji
The Magician
Mask
Lucky Luke
X-Men
Ultraforce
Think couple more that i may have forgotten.

Ah Jumanji!! Loved that Cartoon!
Jackie Chan Adventures was great too!

Are you afraid of the dark was ok, Goosebumps was Juvenile but the Intro Music reminded me of PS1 Wipeout OST.

I Loved Eerie Indiana though! Twin Peaks for Kids! That show gave some kids existential crises LOL! :D

Loved the Batman Cartoon with it's Adult themes and Slick Noir Style.
I had a massive crush on Harley Quinn in that! ;)

Round the Twist (Australian version of Are you afraid of the Dark/Eerie Indiana) was pretty good.

There were some other fun Aussie Shows like one with Time Travel another with Underwater Cities and also one with A Solar Sail Space Ship. Cannot remember their names though.

Deep Water Black I enjoyed too. It had the Actress that played Ezri Dax off of DS9 and the Actor who played Seamus Harper from Andromeda in it. Was pretty dark for a Kids Sci Fi.

The Tomorrow People 90's version was great! Lots of shout outs to cult classics like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and even a dig at Kellogg the Cereal magnate known for nutty health farm and Enema fixation.

Reboot was my absolute favourite CGI cartoon although I did later get into Beast Wars.

I really liked a Show called Bernards Watch which featured Time Stop Shenanigans too.

Johnny Bravo was Awesome but I hated that they removed his strengths in later seasons, he was a Fool it's true but they took it too far later on.

Loved Dexters Lab, Powerpuff Girls and although it was reluctant I did come to like Fairly Odd Parents.

Ahh Real Monsters was deliciously quirky and yes Men in Black the Series was a good one too. There was a Ghostbusters Cartoon that came out in the same Art Style aen in Black too which was pretty good.

Card Captor Sakura was a Guilty Pleasure Anime that got aired on CITV and sucked me in despite my aversion to CLAMP stuff.

I really really fell in love with the Monster Rancher Anime! So damn good!

Hated Angry Beavers, Cow and Chicken, CatDog, Sponge Bob.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Rocko's Modern Life. It's probably a big reason why I have a dirty, sophmoric sense of humor.
qrxp3isduncch0vqwv8o.jpg

And Digimon Adventure of course, it was the best thing ever for me.

Top Bottom