• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Limbo and the real world

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you guys see in the real world of now and if Limbo was real, what would your "eye of Dante" see under the guises?

What I'm saying is, are there demons manipulating peoples' lives. How we sin and all?

What do you see the differences between Limbo within the real world?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If I was using Eye of Dante then Mc Donalds food would be evil and made by demons...besides it makes people unhealthy in real life anyway.

Goldman and Sachs really would be Silver sacks bank like DmC. Plus, in real life one guy from there really said bankers were 'just doing god's work':O

Coca cola would be like Virility and made by demons, and also energy drinks would too.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about the media?

Such as...
- celebrities
- tv shows
- movies
- reality shows
- music
- art

That kind of thing.

That includes religion...
- Muslims
- Buddhists
- Catholics
- Methodists
- Atheists

Martius

SSSmokin!
Eye of Dante? I prefer glasses.
CGD2-40848.jpg

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Heavy Metal bands such as:
- Die Mannequin
- Slipknot

... are influenced by demons

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Well, I think many Hollywood productions would be in demonic hands, because Hollywood films are too a widespread medium to be ignored by demons. And many video-games too.
For example, those films/games who have some sort of anti-feminist content, in which women are shown as just objects of sexual interest.

seraphmaycry

Well, I think many Hollywood productions would be in demonic hands, because Hollywood films are too a widespread medium to be ignored by demons. And many video-games too.
For example, those films/games who have some sort of anti-feminist content, in which women are shown as just objects of sexual interest.

so bassicly every video game ever made except for a reallllly small amount? well at least i understand now why most dev's are acting like dickheads in regards to women

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
If I was using Eye of Dante then Mc Donalds food would be evil and made by demons...besides it makes people unhealthy in real life anyway.

Goldman and Sachs really would be Silver sacks bank like DmC. Plus, in real life one guy from there really said bankers were 'just doing god's work':O

Coca cola would be like Virility and made by demons, and also energy drinks would too.
No need for Coca Cola, Virility already exists! O_O
dr_v.jpg

Apparently it improves sexual performance by 50% too. I kid you not.

...okay maybe a little kidding :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Actually, in real life people think there is such thing as a Nephilim conspiracy. Apparently they work with the Illuminati to rule and control the world.
Maybe Mundus was on to something when he was on about Nephilim collaboration:troll:

LysseC

How about murders, abuses & drugs that affects all of us human beings?

Like the murderer that's diagnosed autistic that killed several children in a school for example?
Probably, many of these cases could be seen as demons having some fun...

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
How about murders, abuses & drugs that affects all of us human beings?

Like the murderer that's diagnosed autistic that killed several children in a school for example?
Remind me why it's an important detail why he's diagnosed autistic?

Really, as an Aspergers child, I really hate whenever an autistic person does something stupid, we ALL pay the price.
I was given 2 satellite support aids just because I am Aspergers.
And this sounds like I'm trolling, but when they threaten to cuff me for bad behavior at school. THEY NEVER CARRY THAT THREAT THROUGH! Despite them saying that "That's what would happen to you right now if you weren't resource.", but all I want is to be treated like I'm not resource, and they deny me that, so I misbehave to REBEL!

Here's a hint for all of you parent's who have Aspergers or Autistic kids, STOP WITH THE SENSITIVITY BULLSHIT AND WE WILL STOP THINKING WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Remind me why it's an important detail why he's diagnosed autistic?
Because the media like to make a big deal out of that. It's like if someone who plays video games does a murder, they would make a big deal of that too.
Really, as an Aspergers child, I really hate whenever an autistic person does something stupid, we ALL pay the price.
I was given 2 satellite support aids just because I am Aspergers.It's not the fault of an autistic child if they do something you see as 'stupid'. They can't help how they behave. They just need the right help and support of their parents.

As for a link between violence and autism or aspergers, maybe it does happen, but not everyone with those conditions is going to be a killer. It's unfortunate that media is now connecting violent crime with those conditions.

And this sounds like I'm trolling, but when they threaten to cuff me for bad behavior at school. THEY NEVER CARRY THAT THREAT THROUGH! Despite them saying that "That's what would happen to you right now if you weren't resource.", but all I want is to be treated like I'm not resource, and they deny me that, so I misbehave to REBEL!
As for someone threatning you, then report them. Saying something like that should get them fired on the spot. And misbehaving is not rebellion. You're making yourself look bad and giving a bad image for others with aspergers. Don't use your diagnosis as an excuse to act out. Not everyone with aspergers rebels, and when it is done on purpose, it makes all people with aspergers get painted with the same brush of rude, violent and antisocial. It's a shame.

LysseC

Now that I think about it, probably most of my country political debate must be demon-inspired... *shakes head*

Top Bottom