• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Like a Boss - GIRL POWER!

Favorite female boss?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94: Sorry man, but I've got to call you out on the double-posting. Have been seeing it a lot from you lately and I've got to call it how it is.

Sorry for it, but there's no other way a member can get an alert after reading a post of mine. Editing it doesn't spawn an alert on his side.

So I have no choice if I want someone to read something after he read my last post.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry for it, but there's no other way a member can get an alert after reading a post of mine. Editing it doesn't spawn an alert on his side.

So I have no choice if I want someone to read something after he read my last post.

This has already been addressed before, by myself. And as I said before, despite this being the case I can still only stress that members do not double-post.

If it's something that you need help with, come and message a member of Staff or use the "Ask the staff anything" thread. We'll get around to dealing with your problem/issue/request, it just takes a matter of patience.

All I'm saying is I can hardly give you alone the benefit of doubt and nobody else. Rules are rules, and as much as I understand your frustration with the alert system, I still have to make sure these rules are upheld by our members.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Lookie there, we got a winner!

gif_zpsszp7yarp.gif

"Mmmm your father was a handsome devil... but you're no slouch yourself."

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
now i probibly should have brought this up sooner
but if the Secretary and Rusalkas count as bosses here