• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lightning in kingdom hearts 3

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I'm pretty sure no one. Was surprised by this. Share your thoughts my sources are not official and I do not know where those sources got this info so it could or could not be true but until I have evidence she is not in the game I will speak as if she is going to be

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Couldn't this have gone in a KH3 thread? (If there is one)

Anyway, i wasn't suprised since Square Enix love shoving Lighting in our faces at every opportunity. As much as i liked her at first, it's getting a bit old now. I wish they had included FFXII characters like Balthier, he was awesome.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Couldn't this have gone in a KH3 thread? (If there is one)

Anyway, i wasn't suprised since Square Enix love shoving Lighting in our faces at every opportunity. As much as i liked her at first, it's getting a bit old now. I wish they had included FFXII characters like Balthier, he was awesome.
I dint there is one and they expect lightning to be just as successful as cloud was

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
lPIPQ.png

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Thinking about it, I think it was a missed opportunity to not include some of the characters from the spin off games. Since some of the ff characters in KH felt horribly out of place. I mean Auron in hell, really? Illua would have been a much better choice.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
We know she loved by developers. So I expected it to happen. Actually i don't mind her. For me she's better than some of other FF characters, but well, she will be in some side role, so I don't think people should be bothered by it.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
We know she loved by developers. So I expected it to happen. Actually i don't mind her. For me she's better than some of other FF characters, but well, she will be in some side role, so I don't think people should be bothered by it.
I don't mind her either I'm just worried about how they'll put her in the game I mean if they do it right then I have no problem but if they just have her their for the sake of having her there and just shoe horn her In I'll be very disappointed

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't mind her either I'm just worried about how they'll put her in the game I mean if they do it right then I have no problem but if they just have her their for the sake of having her there and just shoe horn her In I'll be very disappointed
We'll to be honest, all of those Disney characters are just put there for the sake of it. So I expect same for characters from FF :)

Top Bottom