• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light and Dark

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: get in where you fit in guys, wherever you want to introduce your characters ya know? Go right ahead.

Solid sighed then shrugged and his sword vanished with a glimmer of red. "How convenient. It seems like someone around here is pulling our strings, and working us like goddam puppets. I hate riddles almost as much as I hate the sons of bitches that take the time to make them." Solid complained as he exited the building, now hearing even more of the furry demons approaching. Without another word he jumped to the peak of the building and rained down a shower of red crystaline swords. "I'm getting tired of these ridiculous excuses for demons, we must have been being distracted from the time we awoke."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sent several shards at the demons, searing their flesh as if the shards were white hot. "These things aren't worth much." He teased. "What do they come a dime a dozen these days?"

Ithavol summoned his staff and spun the blades, slicing through several demons. He took a lull in the action to look at the surrounding city. It was all as it had been. Only their building had been destroyed.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"So you've finally noticed it too?" Solid yelled as he dropped from the rooftop suddenly. "They did a pretty good job, it's hard to find demons that can take orders correctly these days."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
In the middle of those demons there was a man in white clothes wearing a white jacket opened with a orange shirt below, white pants and shoes, using a sky blue katana he was cuting the demons in pieces.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther and Ithavol stopped fighting for a moment, watching the mysterious man cut up the demons with precision, guts and blood spilling everywhere. As the last demons let out a final whimper, Tyther walked up to the man, hand tight on his sword. "And you might be?" He asked forcefully, ready to fight if need be.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"If you really leard to open your eyes and put that shave that fur around them you might see that i am a living meat grinder, ask the guts". Bladus said as he used his katana to point towards the guts lyeing in the floor.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked at Bladus in respect. "The higher-ups respect you for what you did, and what you went through." He said, kneeling.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I don't respect this guy..." Solid said coldly. "Higher-ups? Heh, that bump on the head must've took me back to my actual self, maybe I'd gotten soft and started taking orders from weaklings. I mean, look what a couple of measly demons did to them!" he said in a ****y tone, readily holding his hand opened to the side if he needed to summon his sword and finish the new guy off.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
A man in a scientist uniform walks up behind Ithavol."I can't beileve that I was assigned to help you guys....this is lame...."said the scientist.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"So says the jackass in a lab coat." Solid called arrogantly. "How about you guys start talking and tell me who sent you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol growled, as did Tyther. "And where did you come from?" Ithavol said in a dark, foreboding tone.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
The scientist bowed to the others."I am Zyuk,the scientist wizard member of Merlin's organization...."said Zyuk.Zyuk then held out his teddy bear.
"This is Mr.Fluffy Waffles..."said Zyuk.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol c0cked his head to the side at the exact same time Tyther did. "Uh... Okay. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Tyther said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
OOC: Okay, thanks :)

A huge thud of lightning struck the ground nearby, and a man stood still, his armour flashing with sparks of electricity.

"I have been watching you two for some time, and I think you may need my help. My name is Stryker" came the man's strong and bold voice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol's shook his head, thinking he was seeing things. "What is with all these people appearing at one time???" He thought aloud. "It must be a sign."

Top Bottom