• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light and Dark

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked over the group. "I'd say we go now, but we don't have a damned clue where to go."

Ithavol thought for a moment. "We could go to Paradiso. It said "An angel's wings" on the note. Meaning that perhaps we need to go to Paradiso. AKA, Heaven, as you humans call it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus looked at Ithavol."I agree with the angel, that way i can tell the big angels there what to do with their respect".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol growled. "If you're only going to go for personal gains, then you shouldn't go at all."

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
"Well I'm sure that baddie would want to screw with you guys now that me and Mr.Fluffy Waffles are on the team."Zyuk said proudley.
He then reached into his pocket and took out a coin.
"And with the help of these extra guys,they'll make us even more kickass."Zyuk continued.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised an eyebrow. "What's a coin going to do for us?"

Ithavol elbowed him. "It is not a mere coin, it is a summoned beast. Very potent magic."

Satsui no Hado

Zyuk then flipped the coin and watched it land on the ground.The coin turned out be on tails.The coin then started to glow and out came a woman in a red trenchcoat and cowboy hat.
"What's up Natas?"said Zyuk to the woman.

"Its about time,you barely ever summon me anymore...you only summon that Scarecrow bastard...."said Natas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther snickered. "Someone's at their time of the month."

Ithavol responded by elbowing Tyther again. "Watch your words! A summoned beast such as her is a being of immense power."

Satsui no Hado

Natas looked at the group and the looked back at Zyuk.

"So whats our mission right now?"asked Natas.

"I'm not sure,infact I didn't get to ask..."said Zyuk.

"You're pathetic..."said Natas.

"And you're attractive."said Zyuk with a big smile.

Natas blushed and then look away from Zyuk.

"Just ask whats the mission already!"said Natas.

"Okay fine,well you heard her...whats the mission?"asked Zyuk.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Solid before clearing his throat. "Well, since I know I'm a better people person than Solid is, I think I'm going to take charge. Now, Ithavol came up with, what I think, anyway, to be a good idea. We go to Paradiso, and get assistance from the rest of Heaven. Any objections?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid's icy blue began to shine, then he summoned his sword. "I don't have TIME FOR THIS!" Solid yelled at the top of his lungs. "If another word is uttered from any of your lips, whether it be smart-ass comments or meaningless conversation, I'll end you myself." Solid barked, glaring Tyther in the eyes "Take command if you wish... I'll find what I seek my way."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther rolled his eyes. "Enough with the god-play. It was boring two years ago, and it's just annoying now." He turned to the group. "Told you he had no social skills. Anyway, let's get going."

Ithavol took a final glance at Solid. "I can't believe I even worked with you. You're such an ass." He said as he walked away with Tyther.

Satsui no Hado

Natas glared at Solid.She the walked right up to him and looked him straight in the eye.
"I haven't been summoned in over five months and you expect me to take your ****!?!"she yelled at Solid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther turned right around and looked at Natas. "It's not worth arguing with him. Let him fume. I'm his brother. Half-brother, rather, and I know how he gets."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I might follow you". Said Bladus towards Solid."I don`t like to think much in a situation as this one". Bladus said as he put his katana over his shoulder.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid turned the corner only to run into a rather diverse group of demons. Though they were powerful Solid continued his stroll. A woman blocked his path, carrying four katanas. Two were cross sheathed on her back, and the other two sheathed on her belt. She wore a tight leather suit along with leather boots. Her hair and eyebrows were oddly a stunning lavender color and it began to shine as a small glimmer of sunlight touched it. Her eyes were violet, which is why Solid referred to her as such. She was his own flesh and blood, along with a fragment of his soul, his incarnate. She referred to him as father, for he had created her.

"Father, you cannot let them be! If you wish to continue with our goal he must be killed, along with the angel. Besides I did such a good job making sure that the angel was unconscious, you could have rewarded me by allowing me to eat him." Violet said, her sweet voice echoing for a little.

"No, I need them alive." he said as his cold eyes glared into hers.

"But, I now give you permission to visit my brother... you should enlighten him of your existence." Solid added as he patted her head. As he did so, she smiled with her eyes closed. By the time she had opened her eyes he was gone and with that she began to hone in on Tyther's scent, her own was in the air, much like Solid's but somewhat different.

Top Bottom