• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leviathan needs a docttor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
I'm not sure if anyone thought much of this but HIS INTESTINES ARE CONNECTED TO THE INSIDE OF HIS EYE, AND HIS HEART CAVITY.

Did anyone think of that on their first run through?

RedRose

Kael
yeah that alwaus did strike me as odd but then again there are school busses, ships and chunks of city in his stomach too, i would think there would be some seriously irritated bowels after trying to pass all of that too. it's a demon, not everything has to make sence.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
OMG! He's Gluttony from FMA. If anyone else has read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga...I am talking about when
Gluttony is on a rampage, and screaming that he wants to kill Roy Mustang because Roy killed Lust in volume 10. Gluttony then swallows Ed, Ling and one Al's arms, while Doctor Knox, Hawkeye, Roy and Ran Fan escape. Al is left wondering where he's brother is...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
that always did strike me as odd...but, i figured hey, it's a game so the biology won't be exact...it reminded of Gears of War2 when ur in the giant worm thing

Keaton

Premium
Leviathan is massive, lest we forget when he's floating around he is easily capable of eating a good few buildings...heck, you could have the entire first three levels inside the beast ^^

As for its odd intestines, all I would say is how do we know Demons 'insides' are the same as humans :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i knew you knew I just posted the link more for the origin of leviathan than anything else.

DanteMustNotDie

I didn't see any dead people inside of him/it/her. I mean you have a school bus...city...bridge...no people? Really?

Unless I missed them lol

Durante

Dead
Seriously when you think about that,all town that took action was empty just like a ghost town,as if Vergil killed all of them :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, after the beating i gave Leviathan last night he really will need a doctor ;). (I was very, very mad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom