• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
wizard_bikes.jpg

kamen_rider_wizard_by_yorkemaster-d571jfy.jpg

Pic including new Kamen Rider :)

KRSkull

Well if you go Henshin fever's page on facebook you can watch the episodes with english subs by overtime.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Can you watch American Youtube or Dailymotion because if you can I'll put the episode up on their for you.

US youtube or Daily motion works well for me, only some rare US sites have getting my IP as not US and kicking me out from their resources as Im non US resident :/,

Well small update: I seen that first episode already on Facebook.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Watched PR Samurai again this morning. They've introduced the 'gold' Ranger. His moveset reminded me of Vergil :p yet he was just as c*cky as Dante... His zord surprised me... a squid. Cool!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watched PR Samurai again this morning. They've introduced the 'gold' Ranger. His moveset reminded me of Vergil :p yet he was just as c*cky as Dante... His zord surprised me... a squid. Cool!

Wait till you see his main zord. The squid is a extra zord. You'll get a kick out of his main zord Veebs. ^_^

Speaking of Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai I've seen the final episode thanks to folks I know and the final episode has NOT aired yet in America or Europe!! :O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Now Im thinking that NA departament is more slower in making new shows ny translations and minor changes. Now I gotten from some sites that PR MegaForce will be different that JAP version.

Allow me to be honest. Your spelling and writing is hard to understand. Please use spell check.

And yes Power Rangers MegaForce will be different from Tensou Sentai Goseiger and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Power Rangers MegaForce will be a Americanized adaption of these two Super Sentai shows with a different story line.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Allow me to be honest. Your spelling and writing is hard to understand. Please use spell check.

And yes Power Rangers MegaForce will be different from Tensou Sentai Goseiger and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Power Rangers MegaForce will be a Americanized adaption of these two Super Sentai shows with a different story line.

Sorry for mine spelling I must gotten an bad day. I know only that on NA version of Goseiger one of them will be robot, as news gotten in one fansite.

Also an new mine FB cover:

292966_464258366947754_1866034271_n.jpg

Top Bottom