• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Actually that's happened before. In Ninja Sentai Kakuranger five stray cats were turned into humans and given Ranger like powers and suits to fight the good Rangers. In Denji Sentai Megaranger five evil Rangers were made to kill the good Rangers. Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger's AbareKiller was a bad Ranger for most of the series until he became semi-good. AndPower Rangers SPD had 5 evil Rangers as well.

well they weren't the main antagonists they only appeared some times and later on got defeated..

I want them to be the main villains of the series

KRSkull

The main plot of the story is a group of people fight each other to death. And the winner is granted anything he wants

KRSkull

Kamen rider and super sentai are like devil may cry and bayonetta. They have the same basic idea but they are different.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
did i just hear 'death' in power rangers/sentai ?

Yes in the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider programs good characters (heroes and support) have died. 4 Sentai Rangers have died and in Kamen Rider Kiva two main cast characters also died. Keep in mind SS and KR shows are met for four (4) year children. Japan's "ways" are different from the Western Worlds "ways." But the last Sentai Ranger to die AbareKiller, was in 2003's Abaranger. Since than Toei has not killed off main Sentai Rangers. Its not a big deal its a kid's TV show so its nothing.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yes in the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider programs good characters (heroes and support) have died. 4 Sentai Rangers have died and in Kamen Rider Kiva two main cast characters also died. Keep in mind SS and KR shows are met for four (4) year children. Japan's "ways" are different from the Western Worlds "ways." But the last Sentai Ranger to die AbareKiller, was in 2003's Abaranger. Since than Toei has not killed off main Sentai Rangers. Its not a big deal its a kid's TV show so its nothing.

What !? AbareKiller A.K.A white dino ranger Died ?

how did he die exactly ? did he die when he infiltrated mesogo's lab ?

man i can't believe japan gets away with this..

its so freaking sad he had a crush on yellow ranger didn't he ?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
What !? AbareKiller A.K.A white dino ranger Died ?

how did he die exactly ? did he die when he infiltrated mesogo's lab ?

man i can't believe japan gets away with this..

its so freaking sad he had a crush on yellow ranger didn't he ?

Yeah AbareKiller from Abaranger became Trent White Dino Thunder Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Mikoto Nakadai AKA AbareKiller died in a explosion. His transformation device blew up after a demon left his body.

Japan's children shows allow different things to be shown and vicea vercea.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yeah AbareKiller from Abaranger became Trent White Dino Thunder Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Mikoto Nakadai AKA AbareKiller died in a explosion. His transformation device blew up after a demon left his body
Japan's children shows allow different things to be shown and vice vercea.

OMG there's BLOOD and someone actually dies on-screen! this much freaking blood for a 5+ kid's show !

In my country they cancelled Dbz because it was too violent and gruesome.... -_-"

SO is this the only part where gore is present ? or do rangers get bloody every now and then ?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG there's BLOOD and someone actually dies on-screen! this much freaking blood for a 5+ kid's show !

In my country they cancelled Dbz because it was too violent and gruesome.... -_-"

SO is this the only part where gore is present ? or do rangers get bloody every now and then ?

Their are other scenes in which a lot of blood is shown. For example in the SS show Dairanger the character Ryuu is training to fight a demon/human hybrid assassin and he wears a body training brace that cause his whole upper body to bleed. And I mean bleed.

Yeah Rangers die on screen Dragon Ranger (aka Mighty Morphin Green Ranger died in his brother's (Red Ranger) arms. The character Time Fire (aka Quantum Ranger) gets shot in the back by a grunt and dies in the Red Ranger's arms too. However SS has toned down on the super bloody scenes over the years. The Rangers do take physical damage thou. If the foe beats the Rangers up really bad they'll lose their transformed state and have bloody scars on their faces,arms, legs, and etc.
Super Sentai is considered a children's show in Japan and this "violence" is nothing to them. Its a goofy kid's show to them. Different countries have different views and such.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I bought the lastest Xbox 360 magazine, and there was a full page advertisment for the 'Power Rangers: Super Samurai' for kinect.
Anyone getting it? (SRS maybe :p)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Their are other scenes in which a lot of blood is shown. For example in the SS show Dairanger the character Ryuu is training to fight a demon/human hybrid assassin and he wears a body training brace that cause his whole upper body to bleed. And I mean bleed.

Yeah Rangers die on screen Dragon Ranger (aka Mighty Morphin Green Ranger died in his brother's (Red Ranger) arms. The character Time Fire (aka Quantum Ranger) gets shot in the back by a grunt and dies in the Red Ranger's arms too. However SS has toned down on the super bloody scenes over the years. The Rangers do take physical damage thou. If the foe beats the Rangers up really bad they'll lose their transformed state and have bloody scars on their faces,arms, legs, and etc.
Super Sentai is considered a children's show in Japan and this "violence" is nothing to them. Its a goofy kid's show to them. Different countries have different views and such.

PR is like barney compared to super sentai

that means originally Trent,Tommy,Eric all were supposed to die but in PR they don't even show scars so they probably altered the storyline

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought the lastest Xbox 360 magazine, and there was a full page advertisment for the 'Power Rangers: Super Samurai' for kinect.
Anyone getting it? (SRS maybe :p)

I didn't know about it. Now I gotta by a Kinect!

PR is like barney compared to super sentai

that means originally Trent,Tommy,Eric all were supposed to die but in PR they don't even show scars so they probably altered the storyline

Not exactly. PR has killed a Ranger but later brought her back to life. PR has had non kid friendly story lines and/or deep story lines.
But pretty much

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Not exactly. PR has killed a Ranger but later brought her back to life. PR has had non kid friendly story lines and/or deep story lines.
But pretty much

Well excluding Time-force/Lost galaxy/wild force i don't think any other PR takes its story seriously the only death i can remember is death of Original manga defender

they are the three only season which deals with serious issues like death of parents

they don't show battle wounds/scars anything blood related its totally dumbed down version of sentai

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Rings of KR Beast from KR Wizard:

59475_523145894379581_1137225121_n.jpg

I dunno know how these JAP text mean :/

Top Bottom