• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's send love to Mr. Redgrave!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yea:lol: , just waiting for Dark Drakan to hopefully reply and end the needless belligerence here so people can get back to giving proper wishes to Tony_Redgrave.

I shouldnt have to, people should be mature enough to stop the childish bickering without me needing to step in. Do you all need to be told to do something before you have the sense to do it for yourselves?

I suggest you both add each other to your ignore list as you clearly cant get along without silly bickering. Cant even have a well wishing thread without people arguing over something, no hope for some people there really isnt.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
?

I suggest you both add each other to your ignore list as you clearly cant get along without silly bickering. Cant even have a well wishing thread without people arguing over something, no hope for some people there really isnt.

I honestly don't have a problem with him.

He is the one who freaks out when I disagree with him.

You saw him freak out because I disagreed with him and yet I'm the one doing silly bickering?

Despite me being mature by reporting him and walking away?

And yet I still got scolded?

Normally I don't disagree with staff, but sorry I can't help but feel this was not right...:/

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Dark Drakan is being as unbiased and neutral as possible.

Let's just stop this.

I thought I was on your ignore list?

And sorry but there is a difference in being unbiased and putting me on the "childish bickering" category despite the fact that i reported it and walked away.

Not sure why I got scolded simply because I disagreed with someone in a thread and they freaked out at me.

I then walk away and report it and STILL get scolded, am I the only one seeing something wrong with that picture?

Dark Drakan

Admin
I honestly don't have a problem with him.

He is the one who freaks out when I disagree with him.

You saw him freak out because I disagreed with him and yet I'm the one doing silly bickering?

Despite me being mature by reporting him and walking away?

And yet I still got scolded?

Normally I don't disagree with staff, but sorry I can't help but feel this was not right...:/

I thought I was on your ignore list?

And sorry but there is a difference in being unbiased and putting me on the "childish bickering" category despite the fact that i reported it and walked away.

Not sure why I got scolded simply because I disagreed with someone in a thread and they freaked out at me.

I then walk away and report it and STILL get scolded, am I the only one seeing something wrong with that picture?

But you didnt walk away, you had a back & forth first then decided to report it & continue to keep it going as you are doing now & are still responding to him. I was referring to you both & didnt mention only you in the post I said 'People & Both' regarding the bickering/childish remarks I just didnt quote you both as it was difficult to do on phone, takes two to argue afterall. You were both in the wrong now get back to the topic at hand...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
But you didnt walk away, you had a back & forth first then decided to report it & continue to keep it going as you are doing now & are still responding to him. I was referring to you both & didnt mention only you in the post I said 'People & Both' regarding the bickering/childish remarks I just didnt quote you both as it was difficult to do on phone, takes two to argue afterall. You were both in the wrong now get back to the topic at hand...

I made 1 post back toward him, sorry but not really a "back and forth" really.

After that he post a taunting GIF and I reported and ended it.

It wasn't brought back up until I got scolded by you and wanted to know why.

But ok then, its your site, we can get back on topic.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I made 1 post back toward him, sorry but not really a "back and forth" really.

After that he post a taunting GIF and I reported and ended it.

But ok then, its your site, we can get back on topic.

Wasnt so much a scolding as a 'stop this before it starts' remark as I could see where it was going & the childish remark was at the attempted oneupmanship I could see coming with each post between you both & who was in the right. This should have ended where you attempted it in the first place...

reported you already, this will go no where so consider this my last post towards you in this thread.

Nothing more should have continued in this thread after this.

That is what PM's are for not someone elses thread.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit: I was eating, so I didn't see the messages until just now.

Ok... I was wrong as well. I'll stop.

On-topic:

I hope Tony Redgrave is doing all right. It's a harsh world out there.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Right so am I looking at a thread that wishes TonyRedgrave well or just your regular flame war between two members? Sometimes I can't tell to be honest.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's been resolved. We're wishing Tony well.

Okay then. Glad things could be sorted between you two.

In respect to TonyRedgrave. I have complete admiration for him not just as a mod but as a member of these forums. He is missed within the community and I can only say that I hope his life is going well and we get to see him around again some time soon. Here's to hoping you're well, Tony :)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I would like to read this poem I wrote for the lovely Tony Redgrave......the Mod I never met

An Ode to Redgrave:
Your wonderful presence, felt on every thread,
Your graceful Avatar, equally matching your signature,
Your Diligent sense of justice, in smiting those who troll
Your BanHammer, Matching the mighty Falcon Punch in strenght
Your incredibly rare Likes, which I swear gave me divine powers
Your reminders not to bump threads, which we all remember so
These all will be sorely missed... and the sun shall never rise again until your wonderful return...
....unless its the Tiberian Sun, in which we all hope that never rises.....were watching you Nod brotherhood....

Come home redgrave, you beautiful, beautiful man.....at least thats what your profile said anyway.....

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I've seen him on here a few times, but not much. He was pretty awesome all the same, I wish him luck with the future!
(And who knows, he could be back any time, since he left about 5 months ago)

Top Bottom