• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legit though, DMC4 sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Bazilican is ******* retarded for hating on DMC4.

I wouldn't go that far. Bazilican is entitled to his/her opinion.

Doesn't mean they're wrong, but it doesn't mean they're right, either. :/

I can't stand the reboot, but I'm not about to go and bash everyone who likes it. As long as Bazilican doesn't pick apart those of us who like DMC4, that's all I care.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think one of the problems with Nero was that people were more interested in a Vergil game or a game that tied up DMC2 so when he was introduced as the lead character and the plot of his game was announced, people were disinterested.

I feel an easier way to bring him in was just to set Nero up as Dante's kid who shows up at the office when Lucia's there, they meet up and they go figure out what happened to Dante blah blah blah.

A big issue with the story of 4 is people feel that it gives no real pay off as your no closer to understanding how this fits in the canon, nero's origins still vague, no returning character is developed, etc so my idea gives some payoff cause it allows you to explain Dante's shift and course correct it.

Plus he wouldn't be a random joe like Nero ended up being and a big chunk of why we as fans should care about him is given so its an easier sell.

This_IZ_Sparda!

I wasn't too impressed with Nero. DB was kinda okay. I was actually looking forward to Dante's part. Although, i felt his gameplay lacked a lot compared DMC3. After all, Nero stole half of the show. "KYYRRRRIIIIIEEEEEEE!" WITH the tears and all. ughh, so melodramatic. why do i find Kyrie's face like a generic CGI girl like the RE cgi movies i've seen?
Every time Douchte here opened his mouth, I felt like I wanted to smack him across the mouth just to shut him up, which is sad because I'm suppose to think what comes out of his mouth is witty. I found it juvenile
I partially agree with u here. Partial, coz Dante here was refreshing after playing Nero almost more than half of the time.. both in character and gameplay. But, yeah, he kinda sucks in this one. especially watching the cutscene where he fights the scientist Agnus, i was glaring at the screen the whole time. "Wtf did i just see?"

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Cool story. You can still argue that it has the best gameplay in the series. DMC 4 suffers from being half a game in terms of content but everything else is pretty much based on player opinion. Nothing is "legit". Also you complain about exploring. Go back and play DMC 1. It branches off from Resident Evil and requires you to explore the castle in order to move on. Exploration is a part of DMCs roots.
This guys knows what's up. Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom