• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

legendary dark knight mode

RazielVergil

hey guys help me out here ok?i hav already downloaded the pc version of tis game and i m not sure wat my pc specs shud be in order to play LDK mode without any lags...can u recommend me guys...pls help me...(i m planning to buy a new computer next month so i REALLY need some suggestions from experts like u guys:))

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
A better vid card is recommended. don't try bumping it on a 512 vid card or your PC WILL chug, honestly.

try a higher vid card, that supports DX10 and has higher specs than 512. ATI is great, especially the radeon series.

hope i could help.^_^

RazielVergil

yeah i m going for custom built pc!so GTX280 would be my choice since ATI sucks a lot...wat abt odr specs?shud i hav a quad core pc and fast hard drive speed?

Koemi

half-breed
well yah, if your budget allows you a quad core then why not? you need a HD monitor and surround sound for sure though for best gaming quality. RAM? as much as Vista 64bit can recognize I guess (32bit used to have a limit of 3GB RAM; heard that limit's removed a while ago; but 64bit takes full advantage of the new Windows so to say) . getting the cutting-edge custom-built PC isn't hard these days, the only limiting factor is how chunky your wallet is ;) (ATI isn't that stink btw; I have been using ATI and I am not complaining - gaming is smooth and it handles the depth and shadows nicely)

RazielVergil

Koemi;144836 said:
well yah, if your budget allows you a quad core then why not? you need a HD monitor and surround sound for sure though for best gaming quality. RAM? as much as Vista 64bit can recognize I guess (32bit used to have a limit of 3GB RAM; heard that limit's removed a while ago; but 64bit takes full advantage of the new Windows so to say) . getting the cutting-edge custom-built PC isn't hard these days, the only limiting factor is how chunky your wallet is ;) (ATI isn't that stink btw; I have been using ATI and I am not complaining - gaming is smooth and it handles the depth and shadows nicely)

i hav a reason why i don want a ATI card for this game or for any other game that matters cos many of the pc games are made especially for the nvidia GPU so i hav doubts on buying a ATI hd4870

Sparda™

Then get a Nvidia 9800 GTX280. They are getting cheaper and they are the latest Nvidia GPU to date.

Zato-OW

King
They still cost too much. I would go for the Nvidia 8800. Well it depends what kind of gamer you are. If you want the best of the best then go for either one(9800/8800 would last for years down the road with the type of games that are coming out). But if your looking just to get by and still play at max settings get the Nvidia 8600GTS.

Zato-OW

King
A 8600GT is pretty good for its price. I also have a 8600GT and is able to max out everything and get about 60-74fps. Good card for its price.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Try This Your V.C. I Think Must Have 128Bit and It's Memory Is 1GB. You're OS Must Vista And Must Be 64Bit ^^ And Try QuadCore ^^ I think This Specs Are Helpful To You ^^
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
*SIGH* why do they never read what is on the back of the CD cover?...

Recommended System Requirements : Windows Vista (??? WTF) Intel Core 2 Duo or better (Though, the Quad would be TONS better), 1 Gigabyte of RAM if you have XP, 2 if you have Vista, 512 megs of Video card (NVIDIA Geforce 8600 or better) 8 Gigabytes of hard drive space, DVD-reader, XBOX 360-windows gamepad.

Top Bottom